I’m a Weirdo and Proud! 💜

tHANK u me and my sister just sang the whole song rn

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Whenever my siblings are crying (the babies), my other siblings and I sing “Let it go” :joy: we sing it so much one of them sings “We go” in attempt to sing “Let it go” :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol tbh this whole thread wouldn’t have been created if @Ara_Elle_stories (forum sistaaaa, love you :heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:) hadn’t dared me to (we were playing truth or dare) and it’s funny because I was planning to dare her something involving the song “Let it go” because my irl fam sings that song the most (we don’t know why :woman_shrugging: :joy: )

1 Like

:joy: I might just do a truth and dare thread just for fun. (Though the dates would have to be mild and stuff, wouldn’t want anyone getting harmed when it should be harmless fun) oh wait is there already one—Research

1 Like

Omg I love this. Some mod’s going to close this for being a violation of Forum Rules, but this was amazing

2 Likes

Oof, it’s a violation?! I’m sorry I didn’t realize. :pensive: I’m sorry mother (@maddy_roleplayz) I have failed you.

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: da song :sob: thanks for tagging me
…this song is so cool :cold_face:

2 Likes

Weird is cool

2 Likes

KNOCK THE WORLD
BREAK THE WALL
ROCK & ROLL!

2 Likes

Why be normal when you can be weird :purple_heart:

2 Likes

weird is my brand breh

1 Like

Actually its “let it blow” :joy:

2 Likes

What is let is blow :scream:

1 Like

ever heard that songs?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes but not in English :joy: hehe :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I guess I gotta listen it again

1 Like

Yeah :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Hehheheh it actually one of my favourite song from my favourite movie :shushing_face:

1 Like

I don’t really like Frozen :nauseated_face:

2 Likes