I’m at 3000 reads! 🥰

Hi guys! :grin:
Yeah, I’m back promoting my story again, but what’s new :joy::crazy_face::star_struck:
Anyways, I just wanted to say that i’m literally one read away from 400 reads!!

i think i’m just going to update this every time i go up by 100 cause that’s what i’ve been doing :joy:

Record Scratch: 500

rEcOrD sCrAtCh
yooooo just kidding! within 2 days of posting this I reached 490 reads! i just- wow. thank you so much!

Record Scratch: 600

AHHH OKAY ANOTHER RECORD SCRATCH
when i went to bed i was at 561. then i was sitting in geometry bored as hecc so i decided to check how many reads i was at. now i’m at 596, ranking #47 in thriller :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: i just- i really cant- i don’t know what else to say
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Record Scratch: 700

lmao guess what it’s another another record scratch. is this getting annoying yet?
so uhmm guess what sis. i woke up this morning and was at 690 reads. and i- :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts: it’s like every 2 days i gain like 100 more reads and that’s so insane to me! i mean, i went from 399 to 700 in 7 days :sob::sob: i really honestly just don’t know what to say :sob:

Record Scratch: 800

omg, I missed the end of 700 so now this is a bit off :sob::sob: I went to bed at 780 something and woke up with 826 :sleepy: thanks so much everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this realy does mean so much that people are enjoying it!

Record Scratch: 900

I don’t even think anyone reads these. at this point it’s just a good timeline for myself, and i’m enjoying it. :joy::joy:
anyways GUESS WHO’S ALMOST AT 900 READS!!! THIS GURL IS! :joy::joy: yesterday I reached 800 and today i’m probably going to reach 900! I just- I really cant anymore! thank you all so very much!!!
also, for anyone who’s interested episodes 5 & 6 ARE COMING!! I just have to wait for some backgrounds and overlays to be approved! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
update: HOPEFULLY THEY’RE COMING… i’ve been waiting a week for my shiz to get approved but… it’s whatever :upside_down_face:

Record Scratch: 1000

currently at 995 reads

WOAH WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
AHHHHHHHHAHHAHAAHAHAAHA I- WOA
ONE FREAKING THOUSAND?
ARE YOU KIDDING
IT’S A JOKE
WHO-
THIS IS A PRANK
IM ALMOST AT 1 MOTHER HECCING THOUSAND READS DUDE
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
it’s been month and 10 days since I first released my story and it’s insane how much it’s grown since then! the love and support has been amazing and I thank you all so much for that! now if you’ll excuse me i’m going to go somewhere and cry. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sleepy::sob:

Record Scratch: 2000

STFU AAAAAAAAAAA
tomorrow marks 2 months since my story was released and today we reached 2000 reads!!! :sob: this is a joke right? there’s no way! i-
thank you so much to everyone who has read my story, and thank you so much for supporting me! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Record Scratch: 3000

i really need to stop doing these but :woman_shrugging::joy:
woa woa woa. i’m about to cry fr right now :sob: 5 days ago i hit 2K and now i’m at 3K i honestly, don’t even know what else to say right now, but thank you! :sob::heart:

also, for everyone who is interested: episode 5 is coming out tomorrow! so be on the look out for that as well! :grin::kissing_heart:

Honestly, it’s astounding to me how far my story has come in such a short amount of time, and I just wanted to thank everyone who has read it so far! It means the world to me! I know 400 (3 MOTHER FREAKING THOUSAND ahhhhhhh HOW?!?!!?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)may not be a lot to some people but it’s a huge amount to me :joy::joy:
This is kinda just an appreciation post for everyone who’s read my story, so thanks so much everyone! And if you haven’t read my story already… you should totally do that! I’ve left the link and description and all that good stuff below for you to check it out! Also, if you enjoy my story you should share it with anyone who you think would like it, or just anyone in general! It would help out a tonnn! I’m also fine with any type of promotion anywhere, so you do not have to ask me! Just go ahead and do it! :smiley: Alright, I think i’ve rambled enough! Have a great day everyone! :sparkling_heart::grin:

”why has this post been edited so many times?” you may be asking yourself. well it’s because i’m illiterate :joy::joy: and i just keep hitting the edit post button and changing around stuff when i have nothing better to do! also, i update the post when i go up in reads by 100 cause i’m weird like that. :star_struck:

Come and check out my story, kitty gurls!

Yeah, ew. I hate myself. Why did i write that. :woman_shrugging::woozy_face:

update!!!:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.

Cover

Chapters: 4 (More to come)

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Rad's Critique Corner

In other news there is this author who goes by the name of @Rad on the forms and they have created this series of theirs where they review stories in only one episode! So no passes have to be wasted at all! They did a super sweet thing of reviewing my story and giving it a critique! You all should totally check that out too! And you can get a critique of your own below! Also, don’t forget to share it with others who you may think would be interested in this! :grin::grin:

Here’s their thread: Promoting Your New Story! I read and share your story and you do the same for me?

Here’s my critique: Promoting Your New Story! I read and share your story and you do the same for me?

Episode Interactive Late Night Talk Show

In MORE news, there’s another author on this platform who goes by the name of @Iris.Episodes on the forums! And she is doing a super cool thing of making a talk show on Episode! And in her talk show she is going to have a segment where she promotes other small author’s stories! As of right now, I am going to be in one of the first episodes and it’d be super cool if you would all go and check that out when it gets released! Update: I read the first episode and it was amazing! I cant wait for this series to come out! :two_hearts: Estimated Date of Release: Within the month of February. Also, I’ve linked the thread so you can check it out if you’re also a small author and you would like to be on her show as well! So, be sure to check that out and share it with anyone else who you may think will be interested! :grin:

The Sign-Up Thread: Episode Late Night Show! A story to help small authors!

21 Likes

Congrats! Your story is amazing, I’ve read all the episodes :heartpulse:

5 Likes

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :tada::tada::tada:
I’ll check your story for sure!

2 Likes

thank you! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout! Can’t wait to read the rest of your story! :blush:

1 Like

bop bop bop, bop to the top… of this topic… please. end me. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yaaaas! :smile:

1 Like

What are you at now?

1 Like

552 sis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yaas! How long has it been out?

1 Like

1 month as of today :sleepy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s really good! You will probably find the growth skyrocket when you release a few more episodes!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

of course! what you’re doing for small authors is so cool! :grin::star_struck: thank YOU!

1 Like

bump cause i updated the post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You deserve way more readers, dear! <3 You became one of my favorite epi writer. As for the rest, I’ve just sent you a “novel” (aka a long message). XD

1 Like

okayyyyy uhmmmmm i’m not flipping the fuck out right now. not at all. i would never. but uhhhhh my story is right next to a mette peleikis story on the thriller shelf… i know that she discontinued it :joy: but uhhhh this is low key a dream. she’s like my favorite writer on this platform, and the reason that i started writing to begin with. and for my story to be right next to her’s. i just- :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

Screenshots sis

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

i love that :joy:

1 Like