I’m BRUTALLY HONESTLY Reviewing Stories

Hello Honeybunches, Welcome to my reviewing stories thread. PLEASE LOOK AT THE RULES BEFORE REQUESTING A REVIEW

Rules
  1. No hard feelings, these are brutally honest
  2. 3 episodes for reviews only, if I happen to like your story and want to binge read, i will do
  3. Follow my instagram because i will post my story reviews on instagram @Dalilahepi_, if you happen to not want your story review on instagram please let me know (yes i will still send them here)
  4. If i give you a review saying your story was missing things, please DO NOT harass me by calling me mean
  5. if you READ THE RULES please write a secret message saying SUGARCANE in lowcase in bold ty

hopefully you guys read the rules because i will not review yours if i notice you didn’t.

5 Likes

sugarcane

Can you review my story?
Title: Asters Academy
Genre: fantasy, dramedy, adventure
Chapters: 3, just published today
Style: Ink
CC: No cc
Description: A curse disguised as a blessing, secrets slowly unraveling. Tinker is forced to learn the truth of her identity when her mother to tells her she’s a witch. multiple pov’s
1LI
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6519934511939584
Cover:08824C1E-7092-41C7-8821-20559A9DD39A_4_5005_c

is this still open??

sugarcane

Can you read mine?

Story name:
Running For Freedom
Author: Me. (Samone)
Genre: Romance/Drama
Chapters out: 4
Style: Limelight
IG: @ samoneepisode
Description: Moving from state to state to run away from your biggest fear…him. You swear that nothing will get in your way…right?
MATURE CONTENT AND HARSH LANGUAGE

Hi :yellow_heart: @DalilahEpi will you review my story too, I followed you at your Instagram
sugarcane

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.