:brainfart: I’m confused so let’s talk

So… I am really mad right now because I like this guy and I can’t get the guts to talk to hiiimmmmm!
Anybody have an idea on how to get the courage to talk to him. Everybody likes him but he always stares at me during classes… HELP MEEEE

11 Likes

He might like you if he stares at you. Who knows if you talk to him?
Take a friend with you and talk to him or sit next to him at lunch. He’s probably waiting for you to make a move. Or check his body language.

6 Likes

He just stares at me… he is friends with people I don’t talk to and hmm let’s see… people would probably laugh at me if they saw me talking to him… also I’m an introvert so…

3 Likes

well, maybe he likes you and they know it. Try to get out of your comfort zone and write him an anonymous letter or something, there are million possibilities. we could switch souls, kidding

8 Likes

I wish :joy: last time I tried that the guy thought it was someone else and they started dating…

1 Like

:rofl: um, ok. so you have your dinner tray in hand. you walk up to him and trip, and he’ll pick you up like the old days. Or wait unfortunately until prom.

4 Likes

Lol im in middle school, and unfortunately kinda big so people will make fun of me if I trip…

1 Like

Oof, how about text?
through the phone, or insta

2 Likes

Gah I feel ya.
Personally I’ve never thought of doing this, and I don’t have a crush yet. BUT I’d probably be shaking so hard before and while asking him out.
I suggest wearing something that makes you confident.
For example, believe it or not I feel confident (not comfortable!) in heels. Idk maybe it’s because I’m short and that makes me feel more taller or something.
For you that may be a Dress, makeup, jewelry, having your hair look flawless, etc. But it doesn’t necessary have to be that, you may find that your confident in something else.
So next I’d suggest writing down what you plan on saying, and fix anything you don’t like. But remember it’s not a play and you don’t have to follow those exact lines. Also, make sure that the guy knows that it’s okay for him to say no and that you’re totally chill with it (even if you’re not)
And if he does end up rejecting you, well it’s his loss.
Also hun, trust me most boys are immature good looking pigs, and in my opinion dating in school is a waste of time. Although I guess it does give you experience…
Sorry this is kind of a rant lol

4 Likes

Lol nope :joy: I always ask my friends to ask my crushes if they like me…

3 Likes

Heels are against the dress code… I am going to wear something cute tomorrow. The thing is the class he kinda sits with me in his friend is there. His friend always makes fun of me in gym because I can’t run (I always run out of breathe fast)

3 Likes

I have never talked to him before tho…

3 Likes

maybe that’s the problem.

3 Likes

Maybe… I just get scared to talk to new people (he’s a new kid)

3 Likes

oh, if he’s new then no problem. Just walk up to him when he;s alone which what I did and it worked! We talked for a few minutes before he went back home. I was proud of myself for face a phobia.

3 Likes

Maybe… he rides his bike home and I walk home. In gym we both don’t talk to anyone so… maybe. Thanks!

3 Likes

No problem, just stay normal and don’t shudder like Marinette if you get what I mean.

3 Likes

Well screw his friend, making fun of someone just because their not able to do something is really mean.
Catch him at a time when he’s alone, or when there’s no people who’d eavesdrop around. Or ask him to meet you somewhere, like by a classroom door or by your locker or something.
Also it really doesn’t matter if you talked to him before or not, you gotta start somewhere.

3 Likes

DID IT WORK

3 Likes

Idk I school starts at 8 but I have to be there at 7:45-7:50 idk if I can do it guys…

2 Likes