I’m confused! What is this?

What is this?
Today I logged in Episode, and saw this. Can anyone tell me more about it? Thanks!

4 Likes

Yes! I saw this too and was about to ask the same thing.

yeah I’m hella confused. @Ryan do you know something?

Yeah, if it’s a creator contest I am participating in it!

1 Like

Hells yeah, me too. I want to go to Hollywood

So confused! Is it a prize or a contest?

What’s a creator’s contest? Like Fantastical? Or Like Dolan Twins

I think like Fantastical

Definitely participating then. I love dancing so much, and think of the possibilities with overlays!

1 Like

True that! I just wish they would put the details up already… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

for one moment i thought they would release Dirty Dancing Story. I love this movie. :heart_eyes:

Good luck for the contestants :v:

4 Likes

Nobody puts baby in the corner!!!

Ok I really hope they release the details soon because this contest is screaming my name. I probably won’t be eligible for the trip but I hope people from all countries can enter anyway (like Pitch Perfect).

2 Likes

I’m definitely joining this one. If this is the next contest… This will be really hard, where gifs will shine. :see_no_evil: I’m so excited, I hope this is contest like Fantastical :heart::heart:

Me too. I figured it was like the one they had for Pitch Perfect. I expected to find information about it on the forums but nothing yet. Maybe they want to give a few more days to let people promote Fantastical stories and then they will post it?

2 Likes

For all we know, they may release this story on Episode at some point. I noticed it was just this little ad and nothing else yet.

Not related, but did you ever publish your story?

I just wondered if it got released a little early by accident because when you click on it, it tells you to check out Episode’s instagram account for entry details. I really hope they announce it soon because I already really want to enter lol… (all my currently unpublished or planned stories are glaring at me right now lol)

4 Likes

Nope… :crazy_face:

That’s possible. I don’t want to enter it, but I am curious about it.

Well maybe one of the next ones then.

1 Like