I’m Deciding Something, But I Need Your Help

Hi there! I’m writing a story, and it was going smoothly until I trashed it. So now I need some help. I’d really love for you to answer the poll because I’m really struggling on that question. I have some good books ( for example, Delirium ) that I could base my story off of. But then I feel like most people like original stories. After you answer the poll, I’d love for you to give your opinion on a story idea that I’ve had for awhile!

• Original
  • Base Your Story Off Of Something

0 voters

So I’ve never seen anyone do anything like this before. Before I trashed my story ( mostly because of the opening scene ), I had a story idea that I thought was amazing. It was supposed to be about a con-artist ( most likely female ) that seduced men for a living ( before people give me a lecture over prostitution, it’s nothing like that ). The MC’s job is to make men or women ( depending on your sexuality ) to fall in love with her. Once done, she somehow takes all of their money ( pretty sure it’s going to be through marriage, so they’ll be in their mid-twenties since most people do get married around that time ).

Is that a good story idea or nah? Is it intriguing enough? Let me know!

2 Likes

It’s intriguing I would read it! :heart: You should do/write it! :grin:

1 Like

I would read it. But make sure it doesn’t go against the episode guidelines. :blush:

1 Like

I will! I’ll just go over them again right now

1 Like

Ok!

Just wanted to make sure you didnt get in trouble. :blush:

1 Like

I read through them and I don’t think my story will be breaking any guidelines! But thank you for warning me, I guess you could say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! I just know some stories would be against the guidelines! But I wanted you to check so you didn’t get in trouble.

1 Like

In my opinion, you should start off basing it off of something (within the Episode guidelines) but make it into something unique that readers wouldn’t expect, like your idea which is amazing :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.