I’m doing HONEST story reviews

Hello, If you want your story to be read and reviewed comment down your
Story title:
Story Genre:
Description of story:
(Putting a link would be helpful)
I’ll be only reading 1 chapter per story so I can try to review everyone’s. story.
And if I really like your story, i’ll Add it to my book shelf :smiley: and I’ll let you know.
I’ll be reviewing on your:
Directing:
Plot:
Things I like about your story:
Things you should to improve your story:
Please acknowledge that i’ll Be 100% honest, I’ll say some positive things about your story and some negative things.

EDIT: IM NO LONGER DOING STORY REVIEWS BUT I’M LOOKING FOR NEW STORIES TO READ SO COMMENT DOWN IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR STORY

5 Likes

Title: First Love
imageCover%203
Genre: Romance
Author: Chanell
Style: Limelight
Description: Love, Lies, and Betrayl! Help Chay make choices through everything going on as she finds he first love!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6104294055346176 3

2 Likes

Directing: you had alright directing, although in your story when the party scene happens there was random characters popping out of no where which can annoy readers also there was speechbubbles on the character chay’s Face which kinda annoyed me but your directing wasn’t bad so 5/10 for directing

Plot: I liked the plot at first but everything was happening to fast, for example chay and the character josh were not happy at each other then the next minute they were buddies.And the characters have no personality, I don’t want to come off as rude. But I still love your story!! 4/10 for the plot

Things I like about your story: You tried to add drama to the story which I admire.

Things you need to improve on: To stop making characters randomly popping up on the screen And make the scene more realistic when you wrote the big party scene there was only 5 characters. add more background characters to make it look live and realistic.

I know how hard writing a story can be so overall score: 6/10 on the story.

1 Like

Hey. Thank you so much for this! :heart:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author(s): Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Story Genre: Drama
Story Style: INK
Story Link:

Instagram: @winter05.episode & @penroyalty (@Episode-Royalty)

I hope you enjoy my story. :blush:

~ Winter :snowflake:

1 Like

Thank you… I have worked on it and I believe it gets better… I didn’t want to keep redoing chapter 1. Lol… thank you so much for your feedback and I will make sure to have what you said in mind when I do future episodes

1 Like

Directing: You had good directing there was nothing wrong, at all. 7/10

Plot: At first I thought your plot was going to be cliche but it wasn’t the end really intrigued me and I love how you left it of a cliffhanger in the very first episode so, 8/10 for plot.

Things I like about your story: you added lots of drama in the story and the art scene was dope.

Things you need to improve on: Introducing your characters because I didn’t know anything about the characters except Alyson

Overall score: 8/10

Thank you! :heart::blush:

1 Like

Directing:there was nothing wrong with your directing but if you want your story to be successful I suggest you do advanced directing so ,7/10

Plot: I liked your plot and how you used the overlays and stuff but again, everything was happening to fast the start confused me but the plot was ok. 4/10 for the plot

Things I like about your story: I like that you added some reasonable choices

Things you need to improve on: you should improve on intriguing the readers by adding drama to the plot

Overall score: 6/10

It’s my first story so if think thats not bad for me. Thanks for review

1 Like

Hey! I appreciate the time you’re taking to review my story and appreciate all advice.

Story title: Small Town Secrets
Story Genre: Mystery/Drama
Description of story: You live in Redville with your foster mom peacefully - until a piece of paper is found in your bedroom and an unnamed person is trying to make your life miserable. [LIMELIGHT + CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5866963191595008

Also @Toriblack, I would appreciate if you don’t sugarcoat anything for me. I really want to improve my story is if you find anything , don’t hesistate to tell me.

Directing: I liked the directing, you added a lot of choices to entertain the reader 7/10 on directing

Plot: You didn’t really introduce any characters even the main character I didn’t know anything about my own character which put me off. 6/10 for plot but at the end of episode 2 (I read episode 2 because episode one ended really quickly for me) you had a cliffhanger so I liked that.

Things I like about your story: you included suspense and drama

Things you need to improve on: give the main character a personality idk why but my MC was plain the MC’s best friend had a better personality than me.

Overall score:7/10

I see that I need to work on personality. Do you think I should let the reader choose their personality?
I’ll make sure to incorporate what you said into later episodes.

Thank you for the critique (I feel a lot of reviewers sugarcoated things for me). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I just published my first story, and I would really appreciate it if you reveiewed it. Although it’s only 3 episodes and stuff doesn’t make sense yet.

Author: Gabii Geo
Title: Damaged
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Kaelin is a damaged girl who has seen nothing but heartbreak. When she escapes from “them”, she finds a new world with other types of heartbreak and lots of drama. And maybe love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5541880964448256
Insagram: @gg_writer

Directing: you actually had decent directing so 8/10 for that one

Plot: I loved the plot but it was a little cliche. I’ve read many stories where “a girl runs away from heart break and finds someone else” but you portrayed it interestingly so 7/10 for plot

Things I like about your story: I like that you had added a cliffhanger

Things you should improve on: adding reasonable choices. And write in better grammar please, it can annoy readers when your grammar isn’t right.

Overall score : 9/10 if you directed it wayyy better and added choices that matter I would have added it to my book self.
But I know how hard writing a story is. I still love your story!!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your review. :heart:

1 Like

I’m always up for some good feedback!

Story title: Ella
Story Genre: Romance/drama
Description of story: Treated like a servant by her stepmother and stepsisters, Ella’s life is far from glamorous, but things may begin to change once a famous actor and his family come to town.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/

Thanks!

The link isn’t found or working can you send the link again

Hmm that’s weird.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385391215869952