I’m fcking scared

So guys today @ my school there is a planned shooting and i’m really really nervous and like omg

don’t worry my mom asked me if i wanted to stay home and i said yes but…

7 Likes

My heart goes out to the citizens of America, it’s just disgusting how this seems to occur on a regular basis from what I’ve heard.

14 Likes

Thanks babe. It does seem to happen, very very often

3 Likes

Stay safe please, I really hope that it’s nothing more than rumours :pensive::heart:

4 Likes

ah it’s okay no one can really track me

2 Likes

I received bomb and shooting threats on my school, but thankfully nothing happened, it just pissed me off how they did nothing about it. I really hope nothing happens like it did with me. :sunflower:

3 Likes

same thanks @_haruka and @VhaeraTartheon

2 Likes

I think my post got deleted by accident—

Here it is- I’m so sorry that this is happening. Whether the shooting actually does happen or not, it sounds terrifying and I really wish you all the best. I think you made the right decision staying home just in case, because lessons are not worth your life. Maybe make sure that your friends and other people know about it. I wish you all the best. I hope this is nothing more than rumours.

Just spread the word amongst the school and stay as safe as you can :heart:

And as an addition, if u wanna PM me about it or something, feel free :blue_heart:

3 Likes

At my school all the parents got an email cause we’ve had 2 shootings before that were real and extra police are coming

4 Likes

2 Likes

omg something like this happened at my old school! a teacher and 2 students were shot

2 Likes

Shortly before this happened my school was on lockdown for a good hour, there was an armed robbery down the block from my school. Everyone was freaking out.

2 Likes

I’m only a sophmore so this is my 2nd lockdown but my school is located in a bad neighborhood a kid was killed in the last one and he was very popular. the hallways were silent and everyone was crying. horrible, horrible time

6 Likes

she better. if your mom send you to school knowing this it was cps time. but anyway this is really scary. I dont understand how people in the US still think its stupid to do something about guns

2 Likes

Luckily about no one is @ school! and middle schoolers aren’t going either. i’m afraid they are gonna shoot the middle schools since no ones at the high school

2 Likes

Gang fights last friday

2 Likes

Omg this is really scary and like mind blowing that people would do this but, I hope you and the people in your neighborhood stay safe.

3 Likes

thanks babe :sob::heartpulse:

4 Likes

yeah…

3 Likes

You still safe? Did anyone get hurt?

1 Like