I’m here to promote my stories lol

1 Like

The Wild Dreams- Description: Everyone has Dreams or even nightmares this girl names Katherine Sullivan has the craziest dreams but she has this one dream that keeps repeating and that dream is the mafia.

The Masked Band- Description: A group of bestfriends formed a band at a young age what happens when they move to LA will they stay a band or will their dreams get bigger

3 Likes

Hey do you want to do a R4R with me? :heart:

1 Like

Yeahhh

1 Like

Love this Here’s my story im also down for a R4R if anyone wants :heart: here is my insta @Ice.episode _
Story Title:
The Secret Agent
Genre:
Drama
Chapters (also whether it’s ongoing or complete):
6 ongoing
Description:
When two new suspicious guys enter college, will getting close to them cause you to uncover secrets you thought you never would (Ll & CC)

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Secret Agent

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

**Cover **(large )
(Small )

1 Like

I will check that out

1 Like

Title: Drowning in Flowers
Author: -eleanor-
Author IG: @ eleanor._.episode
Genre: Romance/Drama
Chapters: 3 (Just released! More to come!)
Description: Play as Ophelia Dane as she maneuvers being the new girl in a peculiar high school. Will her life become a Shakespearean romance or a downright tragedy? *Choices Matter! *
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4568531782139904

Cool Dm me or PM me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much let me know what you think

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

Hey! I’d love to do r4r.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

I will☺️

1 Like

:heart::heart:

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R!:slightly_smiling_face:
Here my story
Cover:

Title : Outside the Truth
Story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)
Genre: Drama
Instagram: @eyahmn.episode
LI: 1
Type: Limelight

Lmk if you would like too

I will check out you guys stories in the morning :relaxed:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

1 Like