I’m hosting a Cover Contest!

Hi! So I announced a cover contest for my new upcoming story on my Instagram (@lexa.epi) and wanted to go on the forums as well so that everyone could have a chance!

Little info about myself

My name is Lexa Marie and I currently have my first story out right now (It’s called “Acts of Vengeance”) that I published a few months ago, I have a total of 1.3k reads on that story and have wanted to make a new story with a totally new concept for a while.
Instagram: @lexa.epi

Rules

These are the rules:
1.) NO HATE ALLOWED! If I see any hating on anyone’s art, I will remove their entry from the contest and or report them. Thanks!
2.) Both the MC’s have to be on the small and large cover but for the outro, it doesn’t matter if it’s one or two.
3.) Both the MC’s magical powers have to be shown on the covers since the story is about their magic. (See below for info about their powers)
4.) You can enter as many times as you want!
5.) Don’t put the title on the art because I want to add it myself!

Contest Info:

What I’m looking for:
•A small cover
•A large cover
•An outro
-Keep in the mind that for both the small and large covers, Both MC’s have to be on the covers as well as their powers but for the outro, you can have 1 or 2, it doesn’t matter!

Story Info

Story Title: RESTORE
Genre: Drama and Fantasy
Author: Lexa Marie on episode and @lexa.epi on Instagram
-RESTORE will include advanced directing like advanced custom overlays and poses, points system and choices that matter, including character points, power points and strength points.
Story Description: On her 21st birthday, Josephine ends up in a deadly car accident with her 2 friends. While her friends end up suffering major injuries, Josephine emerges from the crash miraculously fine. No injuries, no bruises, not even a scratch. She soon begins to realize that she has magical abilities that allow her to heal herself and others if need be. While figuring out her powers, she comes to realize there is a whole world of people who too share different magical abilities. With her life being completely flipped upside down and now facing new deadly threats, how will she emerge?
Character Details:
Josephine’s Details (Main Character)
Skin: Caramel
Face: Oval
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Cayenne)
Nose: Upturned
Eyes: Upturned Feline (White)
Brows: Medium Angled
Lips: Classic (Scarlet)

Josephine’s Magical Abilities:
-She has restoration magic so she is able to heal herself and others.
-She also has Force Field/Shield Conjuration
•Her magic, color wise, is mainly lighter tones so light yellows, whites, peaches and light tans.

Kai’s Details(Other Main Character and Love interest)
Skin: Light
Face: Defined Triangle
Hair: Short Hair Cropped (Light Blue)
Nose: Button
Eyes: Gentle Almond (Taupe)
Brows: Thick Athletic
Lips: Uneven (Blush)

Kai’s Magical Abilities:
-He has destructive anergy attacks so he can conjure energy and convert them into balls, beams, orbs, rays, etc and use them as destructive attacks like fire, lightning, gases, ice, explosions, etc.
-He has Telepathy as well as well as Pryokinesis(controlling and manipulating fire)
•Kai’s magic, color wise, is mainly darker tones so dark reds, dark blues, dark purples, dark greens and blacks.

*DEADLINE: The deadline for the cover contest on both my instagram and the forums is Thursday July 11th.
WINNERS: Winners will get a shoutout on my Instagram as well as a character role in my story!
•If you decide to enter please let me know either by DM on the forums, on Instagram or comment on this post!
-If you decide to enter then thank you for participating and good luck!
(Also I will try to make sure all entries are somehow included in my story somehow or I will shoutout everyone’s art on Instagram as well!)

3 Likes

I’ll enter!

1 Like

Yay good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll join too!

1 Like

Rn how is looking

1 Like

Oooh it’s looking awesome! Can’t wait to see the finished edit!

1 Like

Thank you! :confounded::confounded: