I’m just... exhausted?

One of the best things though is the appreciation threads. I liked the one that was supposed to appreciate everyone, not just certain people or people’s friends, but actually just everyone. It was a great idea, but it got practically over run with trolls, and things just got out of hand. One good thing that came out of it was the spawning of more appreciation threads.

There’s some nice threads that spawn, and I really wish they got more attention since they’re trying to educate, give more information, or be fun places for people to relax in.

I like this thread because it’s actually being proactive and addressing problems by promoting people to discuss their cultures to help people better understand and represent it better in their writing. It’s such a good idea. You want to know what my problem is? It’s not getting noticed as much because of the overflow of topics, and the original poster has a small platform. Wouldn’t it be nice if people who actively don’t like and speak out about misrepresentation and have a bigger platform contribute in some way to getting this project to be noticed? It would have such a good impact on the community if it spread, but that’s up to others spreading the word.

9 Likes