I’m leaving Forums, Temporarily

I realize that this is taking a toll on my mental health, The drama, Arguments, And amongst other things are really getting me. I sat here and cried for 10 mins because I feel myself crawling back to my depression and anxiety.

Thank you for having me, I don’t have a proper date to come back. :wilted_flower:

Tags:
@Mysterious3
@Rainy_epyy
@meekepeek
@Mondalsushanta637
@LeviTheLunatic
@TheDevelopingMeme
@LTea
@BlueInferno
@epi.imani
@AnimeOtome
@TL_DR
@meghanwrites
@Tellyg47

20 Likes

I will miss you loads :sob:

4 Likes

Hugs

We’ll miss you ~

6 Likes

No…:pleading_face:

Hopefully everything will get better, and if you need me you can always text me! We’ll miss you :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m also leaving the RP. I could help with the FC and stuff but not be in the actual RP because I’m too busy to know what’s going on in the RP.

3 Likes

I’ll miss you tho, who will be creting awesome RPs for me now?

3 Likes

:sob::scream:

I hope you get better and do whatever you need to, in a effort to improve your mental health. I do have concerns, Will you put your role plays on hold like Gotham or will you give it to someone? And if so I would not mind adopting it.

I hope everything goes well and you can found comfort offline and in your soul.

6 Likes

I’ll still run it and reply I just won’t be in the pms or responding aside from the rp threads

7 Likes

Do you want to be in the discord chat?

4 Likes

Oh that’s good to know, I’m glad you staying for that aspect. If there’s anything you need let me know.

No ma’am, maybe one day but I get to many notifications on discord for me to reinstall

4 Likes

No! Astro!
I totally get the mental exhaustion it can give though. You can always chat to me if you need to! And don’t worry about MAR, I’ll hold your characters for when you return. :slight_smile:
Hope things get better soon.

6 Likes

It’s okay, you have been the first to ever introduce me to RP and I’ll love you forever for that. :two_hearts:
Everyone needs to stop and rest sometimes, and that’s normal. I’m glad you got your priorities straight and looked at your mental health first.
If you ever need help please text me, I’l try my best to help you out.
I’ll miss you.
:heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

I’m hurt I wasn’t tagged. Anyway,
We will always luv u and support u gurl :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Imma miss you :sob:

5 Likes

Awww, get better soon! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :sleepy:

3 Likes

I understand you the forums get overwhelming most of the time.
Work on yourself and get better soon :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for all of your warm comments! I changed my mind I wont be leaving for a long period of time. I think I was being over sensitive and turns out.

I just needed a small cry and a nap

Regardless thank you so much for all the support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@meghanwrites
@epi.imani
@BlueInferno
@LeviTheLunatic
@Tellyg47
@LTea
@TheDevelopingMeme
@DaAphmau_D
@TL_DR
@Natasha.Brown1
@lanafrazer_episode
@Misslea1