I’m letting myself down!

Hey guys! I’m currently getting ready to throw myself out of the window (I won’t jeje). It’s 1 am over here and I’m stuck on my story. I keep on going back and forth like a rocking chair debating what I should do or use and ugh you get the gist.

The thing is I asked my friend to view my idea for the story. He said he love the idea and then I shared the other idea but he didn’t vibe with it. But I VIBE with both! I’m confused and I don’t like to be confused. It’s driving my blood crazy! I promised myself I’d allow myself to “pause” and I am. But I want to ugh I - I just really want this whole debate with my own ideas to stop!

Help?

6 Likes

Okay, focus on 1 idea that you are interested in the most to write about. Don’t panic yourself over it, lol. Then maybe when you’re done with your first idea and it’s published then work on your second idea. Focus on the main one, and then move on to the next.

3 Likes

I basically wanted to say what Lana just said.

I think if you like both story ideas, you should go with them. These are your stories after all.
But if you feel confused/unsure, maybe you could start with the first one that he liked?

3 Likes

OMG LANA? :flushed: DUDE! Off topic! But my friend and l well ex friend admired your stories. She always told me to write stories since apparently I captivate! I enjoy your stories! Thanks for the advice! I will! Omg :flushed: jeje ok imma stop!

2 Likes

I’m just unsure how readers would view it. Then there’s me having a debate with my rocking chair.

1 Like

Lol, I’m glad to see that you and your ex-friend enjoy my stories, really brightens my day and a new episode will be published hopefully today. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :smiley:

You always will have the community to help with that, if you want a beta-read. meaning someone or anyone to read your story and then give feedback on it before it is published, then you can if you want to. Other’s will view it differently when they read it. :100:

Agreed!

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re never sure about that :slightly_smiling_face: I’m working on my fifth story now, and I’m still super nervous about publishing :sweat_smile: It will never stop. But I always think about it as a hobby I enjoy doing, and if anyone likes what I’m doing, that’s even better

2 Likes

Jaja! I can’t wait for the chapter! You replying made me smile! So thank you! I already stopped the rocking chair lol! Thanks Lana!

1 Like

Mhm, I agree. I’ve never been one to care. But recently I do and idk y but I’ll go with my first idea after all I have passion for it!

2 Likes

Is it possible for any of you two to give an opinion on my idea? If not that is totally ok!

1 Like

See, when you have this amazing idea in your head, work with that, get that done, get yourself motivated to write and enjoy what u write, listen to music to help with your writing mood. I am currently listening to fantasy music to help me write and push because God, I’m a freak for fantasy stories.

Sure!

1 Like

Jaja! I agree.

Great! Here it’s!

Aria’s parents stopped giving a crap about her. There reason is that they simply want to be free and do more before they die. Therefore, Aria’s parents take her to her grandparents house. Emilia (Aria’s mother) tells her mom that she doesn’t want Aria anymore. With that she leaves to her “happy life”. Aria’s grandparents are sad and disappointed in their daughter Emilia. But with that they both decide to not tell Aria. She was only 6 at the time when her parents left her at her grandparents. Time flew by and Aria started to ask about her mom and dad. Her grandparents knew that they had to tell her, so they did. Aria was heart - broken and in so much agony as if someone was pulling each strand of hair out of her head.

I was planning for her grandparents to get killed . But that will come later on with the story.

Raw opinions jeje I can take the critiques :laughing:

2 Likes

omg, I am picturing the scenery at the moment, Gah! Okay, hmmm.

1 Like

Honestly I prefer light-hearted stories, so this probably wouldn’t be my personal favourite, but it sounds interesting so far, so I can imagine that others would enjoy reading it. What have you planned later for Aria? For example after her grandparents die?

2 Likes

I believe everyone deserves happiness and that’s what I intend for Aria. But unfortunately it takes a while for her to get there. Prior to her grandparents death her grandmother (Emilia) tells Aria to be happy. But Aria is very stubborn so she plans to find who killed her grandparents. She becomes reckless, depressed and angry.

2 Likes

Take your time! Hehe

1 Like

Well, if you like both then do both ideas! If you need feedback I can help as well! <3

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it.

1 Like

I don’t not mean to sound rude, so If I do let me know. <3

It sounds good so far, but I feel like there could be a little bit more to it. By this I mean maybe make it more interesting and less sorta bland? I think it has a lot of potential, but I would work on making it more interesting and stuff! If you ever need help with coding or anything else, let me know as well! <3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

None taken at all, well what do you suggest?

1 Like