I’m Logging Out!

hey everyone,
just a quick message to say that i’m not going to be active here anymore.
i decided to take a break a few weeks ago, which ending up not working, and i was unintentionally letting myself get more stressed :sob:

therefore, i am leaving for the foreseeable future! i will be updating the art shops thread, and that ONLY!
if you’d like to contact me urgently, please pm me, but i’m not giving out ideas or anything at the moment <3

i love you all, i will be returning when the giveaway on my instagram is over :sparkling_heart:

i didn’t know where to put this, so sorry mods ahaha!

also, i have made the decision to NOT publish my new story on episode, as it isn’t a great fit for this platform.

tags for people who may need to know this! sorry this is happening again, but i’m leaving properly this time :sob:

tags!

@starlight.episode @alicia12 @talesbymim @veronica.episode @cindy.writes @jess2112
@molly247 @emmastarz @Celia_Episode @jellyepi11211 @episode.mistletoe @youngbl00d
i really can’t think of anyone else i-
PLEASE DON’T GET OFFENDED I DIDN’T MEAN TO FORGET YOU :sob:

see you on the other side! :sparkling_heart:

33 Likes

What? No no no :sob:
I really wanted to get to know you :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

stopp :pleading_face:

thank you so much, i’ll miss you! <3

3 Likes

Ok, I’m heartbroken, but I understand. I would miss you though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

i’ll miss you too, angel x
thank you for everything! <3

1 Like

ok but like can i still text u?:pleading_face:

i just want to clarify that i have met some incredible people here, and they have in no way made this decision any easier.
i love each and every one of you, and i’m sorry that i’ve been such a shitty friend for just deciding to leave for a while :sob:

in a quote from my new story/book:
time is precious. thanks for spending some of yours with me.

my book do be sad doe :flushed:

3 Likes

you bet, i just may not reply for a few days :pleading_face:

1 Like

No! You seem to be such a sweet girl! :flushed: :pleading_face: Can we be friends when you return? :two_hearts: Or even from now? :dizzy:

1 Like

you can still message me though if you’d like! <3

1 Like

aww you too, i’ve always wanted to chat :sob:
you can message me now if you’d like, i won’t be leaving fully until a few days :pleading_face:

1 Like

Ohw okay! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

gonna miss you baby girl :heart: :c

1 Like

jelly i’ll miss you more :pleading_face:

1 Like

but i’ll still be reading aop, don’t you worry :wink:

1 Like

ur a bae!! :heart:

1 Like

I know we just started talking but I’m gonna miss you.:pleading_face:

1 Like

oml girl :pleading_face:, imma miss yaa always take care ok luv yaa hun :kissing_heart::two_hearts: don’t stress to much :purple_heart:

1 Like

Noooooo

1 Like

awww i’ll miss you so much woody :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

1 Like