I m lOOKING FOR A WRITING PARTNER!

I know IT’s the second topic with this theme, but I really need one writing partner. I have a lot of ideas, I’m pretty good at coding, but I don’t have a lot of time. I want a partner because I think the story will have a better impact, and If two people can work together for this story, the result will be amazing. I WANT TO BE A PART OF A GOOD TEAM, I like to trust people and I easily accept a lot of ideas, I really hope I can find someone who wants the same, who wants to write a good story and to have a friend in this journey. Please, If there’s someone interested, just let me know. :hibiscus::hibiscus:

4 Likes

I would love to help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nerd_face:

1 Like

Mee too

1 Like

Hii, Am I help you for your support? I like to become your friend.

1 Like

Hi! Do You have an Instagram account??

Hiya! What genre is your story? :blush:

Hi, I would love to help as well :slightly_smiling_face:

This ie with romance. But I’m also open to the others genres, I can tell my story description If you want.

Hi! Do You have an Instagram account where we can talk about this?

1 Like

yeah go for it!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s: marieh.episode

1 Like

I’d like to help!

2 Likes

Do You have an Instagram account?

Yes.

It’s, @itz._dillon

No now

Hi! I’m interested in becoming your writing partner! If you have lots of ideas, I can help you funnel them into a good story! Just one setback is that I’m not very experienced with coding on episode but I’m perfectly fine with story writing! You seem nice so I won’t mind being your friend at all!