I’m looking for hidden gems

Hi, I’d recommend you my story, I use advanced directing :slight_smile: Here’s the details

Author: Bonnie Dundee
Title: Game Of Disguises
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

My story is probably a hidden gem? You decide.

Title: Agents of SPECTRUM
Author: Andrew “Drew” Jones
Genre: Adventure
Style: Ink
Chapters: 12 Publish (With more on the way)
Instagram: andrewjones.episodes
Description: A young lady is recruited by a government agency, and her life is changed forever.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5075535578005504

Title - Shadow Hunter: World On Fire
Link: www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5693412559421440
Description:
Shadow West is an 18-year-old with aspirations that don’t align with his father’s demands. After refusing the position as heir to the mafia, his father Sebastian sets out to destroy his son and everything he holds dear. This story takes place across several timelines and milestones during the highs and lows in Shadow’s life. The arduous journey is often tumultuous, sometimes understated, and beautifully tragic.

1 Like

Hello! Such a kind of you to think about reading new story. :slight_smile: I’m (we’re) really appreciate this.

My story called Sorority Game
Style : Limelight
Genre : RomCom/ Sorority drama.

**If you love…

• customize yourself and your love interested ( 3 guys) here
  • getting dress for your character
  • CHOICES
  • college’s life
  • Sorority and parties

Sorority Game can be a story that you could pick. :slight_smile:

Brief of story: Ellie, the president of DELTA MU TAU runs ur nerve. By teaching her lesson, you need to kick her out from president title. Win or lose is up to you!

It’s more just sit back and relax story…heheh with Sorority’s drama, Life in college, hotties, friendship and parties. :blush:

Hope you give this story a chance. :heart_eyes:
And thank you sooo much!!! :slight_smile:

Click on link below, for reading story!
Sorority Game

Thank you so much and I really appreciate for your kind and open-minded* :star_struck:

1 Like