I’m looking for someone to make me cover art

Hi, I’m looking for a small cover and a big cover for my upcoming projects. If anyone is free to make one for me I have character details, and I’m looking for someone who does limelight art. And if anyone knows someone that does let me know immediately :sob:

4 Likes

You’re probably going to have to pay commission or actually look around Forums and IG.

Ah, do you possibly know who is taking commissions. Every time I try to look they’re closed.

2 Likes

I do!! :relaxed:
Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

@Awae @TheMidJunes @pupplegum @Lee_ahora.episode @RJL @ZamiraArts @archh_07 @LitchiMoon @MysteryMaker @Eva.Williams.Wick @mkdigitalillustrator @Tara3 @Jellishfish @Jessica15 @Geta @everythingslayer @Mystery.Author @Marins @Giordana @Soupy @Valeriya.B
And obviously @bertha but she already answered :joy:

8 Likes

Thank you for mentioning me!!

@Dees_episode I’ll be accepting a couple of commissions slots if you’re okay with waiting that long, you can DM me if interested. Here’s my thread with examples, although my prices will be changing in the next few days so you can message me if you want the updated prices :blue_heart:

Oh your art is so good and sure I will pm you,

1 Like

hey r u still loking for an artist

Yes

You are super talented :sob:

1 Like

Hey i could make you a FREE COVER if you are interested dm me on instagram on twilight09_episode
Here are some of my arts
Untitled180|281x500

Thank you so much :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

thank you so much <3 @scarlettm
Im open for commissions @Dees_episode :slight_smile:
my ig is epii.jessica

Details

More examples

![8|500x500]

1 Like

@Jellishfish Commisions are open!
She does realistic and semi-realistic art

Example:

Link to her forum:

Her Instagram;
@Jellishfish.arts

2 Likes

Here’s my info if you’re interested :revolving_hearts:

Examples

)

prices

Portrait: $4
Full body: $4
2 People: $5
Group (5 people): $10

Props:
(All props are large in size and finely detailed)
1 prop: $2
3 props: $5

Outros/Intro (Hand Drawn)
$2

Mix and Match
Outro+Intro $3

SALE:
Order a 2 person, choose between a free outro/intro/prop

Order a Group get a free outro + intro
:ghost: (Multiple orders always get a sale) :ghost:

Please understand that everything IS NEGOTIABLE!!!

Thank you for mentioning me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts:

other example

prices

2 Likes

What paying methods do you take?

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pleading_face:

1 Like

I accept Paypal as payment method :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello dear.
I’m a digital artist and I’m taking commissions at the moment.
Feel free to check my Instagram for prices and more examples!
Please note that these prices don’t include the rights of use which must be added when we discuss your project.
Thank you and have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(PS : only a quick follow on Instagram means a lot for us artists, so if you don’t have the money to buy something consider supporting instead! Which is quite as much important. I also happen to launch contests sometimes so… it’s worth the follow!)

2 Likes