I’m looking for someone who can help me with my English

English isn’t my first language.
So I need a little help with that.
Is there anyone here who can do this right now? Or at least tomorrow.

2 Likes

Only with my English

Yes, of course) But if there’s any advice on how I can improve the story, I’m happy to take it.

english isn’t my first language eighter! but i have a really good friend that helps me, his name is: Google translate!

Unfortunately, it isn’t a best friend. It often makes mistakes

1 Like

i started speaking english better when i read books on english, translated english songs, started listening people talk in movies instead of reading translation…

2 Likes

yes that’s true but i do know a lot in english but somethimes i just forget a word so i just type it in on translate :smiley:

I guess you’re right but it is very hard for me to learn three languages at once! :grimacing:
So I need a little help.

1 Like

Share your story and I can check it out.

1 Like

i started learning english 9 years ago and i have talent for languages so idk how to help :confused:

It’ll get better in time. I just need more practice.

If you would like me to help you with your English or any Story Directing, I would be happy to help you any time^^

1 Like

If you need any proof reading and corrections in English, I can help. You can pm me.

1 Like

Being a native English ( American English vs. British English ) speaker, I can help you. email at slomac1 @cox .net

1 Like

I may have irlen syndrome but I can help you with your English even if I’m bad at spelling. Its my first language so i know alot. And fun fact I’m learning Spanish and I’m from Scotland xD

1 Like