I’m looking for specific types of stories!

Hey everyone!
I’m looking for new material to read on Episode, particularly with these few general plots:

• stories with gaming / VR! (Like RPG or CYBER)
  • stories with adorable romance (I realllly want a good story for this category) that isn’t all lust … just something cute! (Like If I Stay or Legally Clueless)
  • simple stories about life… just cutesy stories (like Dare to Dream or Who We Are) !
  • stories that have you hooked! Anything that’s ongoing (or completed with more than 10 chapters) that’ll have you binge-reading.

If you know of any (please don’t just promote your own!! If you want someone to review your story, I have a thread on that as well)… recommend!! And let me know which category it falls into!

(You can recommend other stuff as well, just let me know a bit about the story first)

Thank you :two_hearts: xo

3 Likes

My story is set in Jordan and contains different drama than others in episode

You can give it a try

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It has two versions ink and limelight

1 Like

I read it a while ago when you recommended it :slight_smile:

Hey you can check out my story if you would like!
My story-AW:Imprinted
Cover:-

Link:-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728
About:-In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?

You should read Iridescent by Indigo.
It’s not your typical story and the ending is so worth it.

1 Like

Read it.

1 Like

You can read my story The Southside Serpents I just published it a few days ago. It’s an Action story

here’s mine if you’re interested! :cupid:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

Hahah, I read it a while ago… it’s a good one!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for recommending Iridescent!! :smiley: <3

2 Likes

Well, it was a fantastic story. :wink:

1 Like

You’re welcome. Thank you for making such a beautiful story. :heart:

I only have 29 reads, people have told me it’s really interesting so far, I think it just needs a bit more exposure!!
Btw I’m open for r4r (we can each read 3 chapters and give our opinion)

1. Title: SECRETS
  2. Author: Goretth :princess:t4:
  3. Genre: Mystery/Romance :heart:
  4. Style: Limelight
  5. About story: Lies, secrets, and drama. Siblings Aneya, Jada and Ubandy might be very different but share one thing in common each hides a deep secret. Will they be able to keep it for long?
  6. Contacts: goretth.episode on instagram
  7. Link: (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921999598977024)

1 Like

I think you will enjoy my story!!

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)

Author : bek

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158583957782528

I read your story a few days ago. It was good.
I read most of the other ones, but I’ll check em out :wink:

1 Like

I thought this wasn’t a thread where we recommended our stories :joy::joy: anyway I asked a review on mine already but I might have a story recommendation that could please you !!

Cute romance: Beat As One by Catelyn

1 Like

Thank you lovely! I`m honoured :slight_smile:

OMG I have just read the bit at the bottom, I did read the whole post before posting I don’t know how that bit didn’t get into my head! Im so sorry! I will remove my post now, But the other authors I will leave in a comment, My bad

These are the ones I would recommend:

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

5 Likes

TY x

1 Like