I’m making a comedy about everyone’s favourite Lady Stella of ThirstMC City

Sounds like a true crime :laughing:

I like “Queen of Default.”

Or “Taking Stock,” if you want to get punny.

1 Like

Taking the stock by storm, or Stella taking stocks by storm

1 Like

Yas :clap::clap::clap:
I’m definitely reading

1 Like

I’ll make a sequel, the Stella of Stocks has an heir…?

1 Like

Maybe make Stella look like a teenager :joy::joy:

1 Like

Stella: before the storm

Plot: A young, not yet iconic Stella of StockLand is looking for a way to make her way to the top. When an powerful but ancient witch called Grace says she can help her? Will she give up her youth to be the iconic queen? Or will she keep her youth and stay as a BGFM1 forever…?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::clap::clap::clap::clap: Bravo

1 Like

Still looking for a writing partner to help with Stella’s story :tipping_hand_woman:If anyone is interested​:clown_face:

I’m working on a few stories so I can’t commit to another one, but if you need someone to consult with or bounce idea off of, feel free to DM me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell me when your stories come out or you want a opinion i’ll Happily read your stories!

Also, this is the recipe for a brilliant parody - this sounds witty and great, I’m sure it will be a brilliant read!

3 Likes

Oh, they’re out! I meant that they are in progress. I would offer to co-write with you, but I already take so long to put out a new chapter of the stuff I’m already committed to. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hey

1 Like

Hi

attention grabbed, what you need?

1 Like

I’m making a story about everyone’s favourite Lady Stella and can’t keep a basic storyline. This thread was to hopefully find someone help me write this thrill-seeking, romantic journey of our beloved Stella of stocks. Basically I need a writhing parter. I can do coding but the storyline and outfits are not my specialty.

1 Like

I can help if you want, I’m into outfits and storylines but I don’t have the vigilance to code more than one chapter

1 Like

I change my mind every two second with the plot

2 Likes

Make the plan. Execute the plan. Expect the plan to go off the rails. Throw away the plan.

2 Likes

But If you’d like I’d love for you to help even if it’s only chapter one or nothing. Credit for everything of course

1 Like