I’m new here on the forums

I’m new on Episode and episode forums, so I do not have friends here. If any one would care to tell me about how things go here and to just be a friend to me that would be nice and appreciated : )

3 Likes

Welcome! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! The forums are a great place to let themselves be out there
I hope you can be happy and feel like there’s a safe place here!

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully it will be for me. If others are as welcoming as you are, I would surely be happy here. :heart:

Aw your so nice!

1 Like

Welcome! The community here is nice, and you’ll make friends rather fast. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me, haha.

2 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me here : ) And for sure, I will definietly let you guys. Thanks for letting me know.

Definitely and thanks for welcoming me as well. : )

Yes of course. I’ll keep that in mind for when I do. Oof I recently got here and people are already so nice. :smile:

Welcome! The forums is an awesome place filled with amazing people, you’ll make fast friends with the people here. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, I can already tell. The forums seem filled with many talented and cool people : )

1 Like

Hi Friend,
where and how do you need this lonely wanderer to contact you to become your friend? :grinning:
I have no friend at all, I am trying to be an author in episode with the help of .INK method but don’t know how to spread it among all.
Besides as I don’t have any friend in episode I am looking for new (like-minded) friends.
Care to be a friend of mine?
Thanks,
Blessings to Norway from India! :india:
Ani.14 :blossom:

2 Likes

Sure I would love to be your friend : )

1 Like

:grinning:
Well, for that we both need to know each other, right? How and where do you want to communicate?
I might be pretty much elder than you but I don’t think in friendship age can ever be a constraint. What’s your age? From your profile, I come to know we have already one hobby/interest in common and that is drawing and painting. I am a “little-known but not expert” person in many things, I just simply don’t like fishing, gardening, stitching or knitting. Apart from these, you can count me in everything else.

What about you? By the way, I don’t know dancing or singing as well but love them madly.
So… How about you?

1 Like

Is it okay if we talk here on forums through messages and yes I would love to get to know you and everyone here on forums.

1 Like

Oh I like music, I’m not sure if I have the singer voice though.

1 Like

I’ll follow you…

Hey there @NorwegianGirl0_0! I’m Finn, nice to meet you.
Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:
Almost everyone here is pretty chill and nice so you shouldn’t have any trouble haha. If you ever need help with anything or you’re just bored feel free to pm me and I’ll respond as soon as I can!
I highly recommend looking at theforum games section as I personally have a lot of fun there.
Do you have a favorite thread yet?

2 Likes

Thanks Finn, I’m Remi. And I will definitely pm you. And not yet but I’m still getting used to the forums and looking at many posts to see what others have asked and have to say. And I appreciate you guys welcoming me thanks so much.

2 Likes