I’m new here on the forums

Is it okay if we talk here on forums through messages and yes I would love to get to know you and everyone here on forums.

1 Like

Oh I like music, I’m not sure if I have the singer voice though.

1 Like

I’ll follow you…

Hey there @NorwegianGirl0_0! I’m Finn, nice to meet you.
Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:
Almost everyone here is pretty chill and nice so you shouldn’t have any trouble haha. If you ever need help with anything or you’re just bored feel free to pm me and I’ll respond as soon as I can!
I highly recommend looking at theforum games section as I personally have a lot of fun there.
Do you have a favorite thread yet?

2 Likes

Thanks Finn, I’m Remi. And I will definitely pm you. And not yet but I’m still getting used to the forums and looking at many posts to see what others have asked and have to say. And I appreciate you guys welcoming me thanks so much.

2 Likes

Awesome! Good luck Remi! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw your so sweet your going to be corrupted by some of these episodians

2 Likes

Thank you and lol hopefully I am prepared for the not so nice part of the forums, but so far I’ve seen the good and helpful part.

1 Like

Great lol

Welcome :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you : )

2 Likes

Yikes am I late?
Welcome to the forums! I hope you’ll have a great and fun time here! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it & make some good friends!! :wink:

1 Like

Hey welcome :hugs:
Ohh…and here is a cake for you :cake::birthday::chocolate_bar:
(Lol, I didn’t give my cake that easily :sweat_smile:, but as you are new , those are for you​:wink:)

1 Like

Welcome to forums!
Everyone is friendly here!

1 Like

Hey hey!!!

Welcome to the forum :smile::wave:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Sydney! :smiley:

1 Like

Aww no need to like my comment @Sydney_H! And thanks! :slight_smile: