I’m out of ideas!

I’m totally stuck on ideas for a story I need ideas for a fantasy/drama/action, my main character is a girl called Harper, It would be great if you could give me some ideas
Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Moving to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story ideas. :wink: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Hmm Fantasy…

I will try my best as I am not the best with fantasy.

Harper May is a young woman living in a society (let’s say post apocalyptic) - so society had chaos, war, crime but that has all ended as on everybody’s 17th birthday you are injected with a thought serum.

Now, this is considered common and not only that, even a rite of passage.

The way the thought serum works is to suppress the decision-making part of the brain, so one is still able to function but when asking someone an opinion people merely go blank.

Harper has realised that people her age (16) then to 17 change in behaviour (eye colour change too!?) but nobody understands/believes her…except from one??

Idek if this has been made already lol so take my idea with a pinch of salt.

You just have to think about what you would chose for the story. Just think in your head about something random and what will give readers a great perspective of being the MC and having a fun time reading it!

Maybe an old love comes back! love to reed oure story when its done!