I’m promoting my first story ever on episode and you can also add yours if you want to promote it

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

2 Likes

I will send you screenshot on Instagram and mine is @hipsy_writes and I can only do 3 chapters

2 Likes

Title: I See You, You See Me
Author: Stories By Saskia
Genre: Romance
Style: LL
Description:
Audrey Morgans is an 18 year old with Anxiety disorder who struggles to find anyone who understands her and her condition. Up until she meets Finn Rivers from school who has Bipolar disorder. Will both of their lives change forever?
Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Sure love

@evilyn.writes

I will add you on Insta and then I will send you my SS for 3 chapters when done and you do same

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

1 Like

What’s your Insta so I can send you SS when done and Send me yours when you’re done @hipsy_writes on IG

1 Like

Okay thanks. My Insta is sinead.fictionist.

1 Like

I have been working on perfecting the first couple of episodes of my story “Aftermath” for a while. Given all of the hard work I had put into it I would appreciate it if you all could give it a chance :relieved:

Author: A.J
Title: Aftermath
Genre: Action/Drama
Episode Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes rn: 4 episodes
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story Description: Denver had lived the perfect life until she witnessed the murder of her neighbor. To hide from the killer she’s forced to change her identity and leave all that is familiar behind.
Story Cover:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! Feel free to check out either of my stories if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 12 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ok I can do 3 chapters if you’re ok :heart: And I will add you on IG

1 Like

Sure, sounds good!

my first story too!

Fortuitous Love
by Sarah_writes
genre: action/romance
style: LL
summary: sweet and innocent meets dark and brooding. this is something neither one ever saw coming.
insta: @sarahwritesepisode

Ill definitely check yours out, looks great!

Title : Falling For Him
Author : @hipsy_writes
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him?
Genre : Romance
Style : Limelight
IG page : @hipsy_writes

link to story : Episode Writer Portal

:white_heart: Hi everyone! I’d like to promote my story. :white_heart: This is my first story.

:white_heart: I’m down for R4R. Dm on Instagram @storiesbyvalerie dm me those interested in R4R.

:white_heart: I’m up for supporting with gems if you do so as well.

:white_heart: I’ll need screenshots of the chapters as proof and I’ll send you screenshots as well!

:white_heart: please don’t ghost me.

The details are:
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more

Cover:

2 Likes

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 4 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

Thanks for this thread :heart:
I just published the 10th episode of Falling In Love Again!! Check it out🥂

𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖: FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥: LIMELIGHT

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: Romance

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: Episode 10 is out!

𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:
When your ex breaks your heart, would you be able to fall in love again after all he has done to you? Start reading!

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣: Fikkay

𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @episodewriterkay

1 Like