I’m promoting my new story? Thoughts?

Hello everyone!! I’m a new author just trying to get my story out there!! I know it’s not the best and trust me, it will get so much better! I have only gotten 6 episodes out but I promise you lots of tea will be spilt and I have a lot up my sleeve! :wink: If you want to give my story a try, THANKS!!
ALSO THIS IS NOT A PROMOTING THREAD! If you promote from now on I will flag your post!!!
Here’s the Info:

Title : Comes Back to You
Author : SmileyOcto
Genre : Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 6 (ongoing)
Brief Description : Your sister just had a baby and a month later she is missing on the “Disappearing Plane.” Now it’s your responsibility to raise her baby Sophie. Can you handle it?

PNG

Thank you so much!
And follow me on Insta! @episode.octo

3 Likes

Looks great! I would be willing to do a R4r if you would like. :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number Genre: Thriller Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.” When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Ooh both of your stories sound great! I’ll check out both of them :slight_smile:

Hello, do you do r4r? :slight_smile:
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

Your story seems unique!!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

So but I don’t do R4R anymore! Most the time the stories aren’t my type and I dont want people to feel offended if I only pick certain ones. Also I have a lot of schoolwork to do so I don’t think I have the time sorry!!

1 Like

Hello @SmileyOcto, since this is not a promoting thread, I’ve moved it to Share Feedback for you! :smiley:

:+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.