I’m quitting art

So, I have decided that I’m no longer going to be doing art. I apologize for anyone who has requested, but I just feel like I can’t do it anymore as I’m having a lot of things that are stressing me out in my life as of right now. I’ll still be on the forums to help, but not as often. Thank you for everyone who made this such a wonderful place!

Omg I’m sorry! I know where you’re coming from tho. You cant be completely quitting art tho, right? You’ll still do it sometimes right? Or…

Idk ill try my best to keep trying, but as of right now it’s kind of hard as I’m being hit with a bunch of things at once.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

I DO HAVE A GOING AWAY EDIT

This will probably be the last one posted on here from me in awhile though.

Yeah

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I totally understand what’s happening I’m currently debating for the same reason. And to add on I just don’t have much requests and I cant get to do anything because more skilled artists get there before me.

Yeah… idk I just don’t have the time like I used too and I feel really bad for not being able to do people’s requests but like I said, I just DONT HAVE THE TIME!!

Awww sorry to hear that hope your just quitting for awhile and you’ll be back soon doing art again… And hope what ever is going on with you is resolved soon…