I’m readings stories! [closed]

6.8/10
i’m hooked to this story, it’s quite long, i don’t get bored at all, nice plot. to improve i’d in the first chapter explain more about olivia’s back story so we understand more and also maybe to think about character customisation as some people would prefer different facial features. it the chapters were good. i enjoyed it! keep up the good work

I LOVED THE PLOT!
8/10. i couldn’t put my phone down! the choices were good and the outfit they were on fireee! i enjoyed it. Kandie looks so pretty!

2 Likes

Thank you for giving my story a chance! Making outfits is like my least favorite thing to do lol. Again many thank yous from me.:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for creating this thread :slight_smile: The name of my story is called Sophisticated & Deceived and my name is Briana M.

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread

Here is my story, would love to hear what you think.

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you!! ![:grinning:]

-TD

8/10. no joke, I LOVE it. the plot is so cool, you have good choices. i really enjoyed it! Athena is a really pretty name btw :joy::slight_smile:

2 Likes

7.8/10 i love the plot! keep up the good work. i really enjoyed reading the first few chapters. the only thing that could be improved is if you use charcter customisations as some readers would wanna change the looks of the mc. keep up the good work!! it’s amazing

1 Like

Héhé. Thank you so much

Thanks so much!!

i extremely enjoyed the first few chapters. i will continue reading. i thought it was interesting and i was hooked. continue with the hard work :slight_smile: x

1 Like

9/10. ok! WHERE DID YOU THINK OF SUCH A GOOD STORY IDEA. it’s amazing. i’m not even lying it got me hooked in the start. the chapters were a good length, you had good punctuation. it was amazing. keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

Thanks so much!! I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed!!

Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368