I’m really confused

Hey guys, I’m really confused and I’ll try to explain this in a way you’ll understand.

Ok so from my first story in Classic from my first email, all of my bgs/overlays got approved which is good but when I started to create a Ll version of my first story, I updated all of my bgs/overlays, 2 of my phone message bgs got rejected and idk why. Someone made those edits for me so I don’t understand why they got rejected but I’ll show you guys.

From my first story in Classic from my first email

Now my first story but in Ll version

What did I do wrong or what do I do? Please help someone.

properly diffrent people who have approve them, I seen stuff approve their clerly broke the rules, like one story had a hello kitty in it, that was clerly breaking a copyright law, and seen stolen art approve many times.

now I dont know why yours wasent approve, maybe its because you call, it iphone, but thats just a guesss, are you sure its copyright free?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the name of the provider at the top left? I’m not sure. It seems quite random.

1 Like

Yes, I got the bg from Pixabay and someone made an edit for me bc I asked her too

And ohh, that’s the editor watermake, so it would prove that that person made this edit for me

But it wasn’t a problem when I updated it from my first email tho

Did they say why it was rejected?

Yes.

1 Like

I think I know why!

I’ve noticed it said “Sprint LTE”, as the wifi. Which is a copyright for episode bc that’s a real wifi I believe.

So whoever made it has to remove or at least change the wifi to smth episode related.

Even the one that had gotten approved too cuz that’s a violation of copyrights, even if it gotten approved.

If this doesn’t work, maybe they thought the creator’s watermark was a brand of smth and you have to resend it again. Cuz one of my edit overlays in the limelight version got rejected and I resend it again and it got approved.

3 Likes

Ohh, now I understand. Thanks and I’ll get in contact with the editor

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds and overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: