I’m So Grateful To Still Be Here

My school went on lockdown today…This is the third time this month. It’s made me realize I’m super glad I am still standing, even though I may be a bit scared. Don’t take time for granted…It’s really terrifying and this world is just crazy…people are getting worse and worse. Be thankful like me to still be here, it’s crazy that this is the third lockdown in a month… People just don’t learn!

18 Likes

I’m so sorry, it must be really scary. I wish you and your school the best. :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Thanks love!

4 Likes

Agreed, life is short. Hope everything is okay with you.

4 Likes

Wow :flushed:

Good to hear you’re alright

3 Likes

Serious??? Luckily you are ok…
I just looked at the website of my previous college…
It’s still open… :scream:

2 Likes

I understand how hard this must be for you, but look at what it’s taught you.

Getting exposed to bad things is important because it helps us grow and learn valuable lessons. This is why life has ups and downs. Never feel ashamed when you make mistakes!

I hope that you’re okay. You’re doing amazing!

3 Likes

Glad you’re doing good
Anyways wish you all the best
Take care !!

2 Likes

sound like its about time you take home school

2 Likes

I know it’s scary but don’t panic. It’ll be ok x

1 Like

So true, I learned this lesson a while ago, you are not promised tomorrow, so be grateful, because you honestly never know what can happen. The person I lost was basically my world, so I make sure I let the people I love know what they mean to me.

2 Likes

:frowning:

i’m so sorry.

1 Like

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.