I’m struggling at drawing!

Hello to whomever is reading this :joy:. So I been trying to do some drawing of my own like I’m some leonardo da vinci :roll_eyes: ( which I’m not!). However my drawings are coming out like how I drew in kindergarten. :woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5: I’m struggling on drawing the hair. I CANNOT EVEN MAKE A HAIR STAND! Every time I try it’s comes out weird and awkward so then I just make my character bald. But I’m trying to learn how to drawn it. I use ibisPaint X just to let you know. I’m also new to this so I might not know what you mean or is talking about . :thinking: I put an example of me trying to do hair. So if anyone can give me some advice or tips please help me. (Also I did a rough outline soooooooo that’s why she looks like that)

4 Likes

Depends of the way the hair is.

2 Likes

Heyo! I’m Sky, you can check out Nighty Kot (I think is her name lol) on YT! She has amazing tutorials and her art is amazing, helped me a lot! And you can always PM me but I’m not very good :joy:

3 Likes

Why does your kindergarten art look better than mine-

You could outline episode characters hair to get the hang of it😂

3 Likes

you can change the brush by turning on force fade and stabilizer by clicking on that finger on the right corner of the screen. the outline itself is good, it’s just that you can do what i told you to do to make it look more “ideal” like other episode edits!

3 Likes

:pensive: I tried but then I always messed it up

3 Likes

:thinking: oh I never knew they had that on there. I’m definitely going to look into that :blush::blush:

1 Like

i actually made a mistake, you click on the finger not the rectangle :rofl: and the “end fades” are actually called force fades hehe

1 Like

Hii
I think you should not use that obvious black outline to draw the hair strand. If u want to draw like that, there are a lot of useful brushes for hair :blush::blush:

but the body outline is damn neat and pretty so far

There are also a lot of tutorials for episode hair too.
I found @ArtisticWaffle tutorials worked to me btw :blush:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: that was just a sketch of the body tho. But do you have any brushes in mine that I can use ?

2 Likes

For the hair?
I use this

Summary

It will come out like that:

2 Likes

I hope that helps u :heart:

1 Like

I’d love to see the final product btw :grin:

1 Like

Thank you. :joy: I’ll send it when I’m done (if I ever get done )

2 Likes

Sweet! :heart:

1 Like