I’m tired of everything

i’m tired of feeling like i’m being stalked all the time. i’m tired of people telling me what my race is. i’m tired of being harassed for my race. i’m tired of people fetishising my race. i’m tired of doubting my talents. i’m tired of feeling like an attention seeker. i’m tired of feeling like i am always copying people. i’m tired of school. i’m tired of not being able to achieve my dreams. i’m tired of not being able to live alone. i’m tired of having a transphobic, racist, homophobic, xenophobic family. i’m tired of not having any freedom. i’m tired of having to close out instagram everytime i hear my mom coming because she doesn’t let me have it. i’m tired of being bullied by my brothers. i’m tired of not being able to meet my real family. i’m tired of feeling like the most annoying person ever. i’m tired of feeling ugly. i’m tired of feeling talentless. i’m tired of feeling and looking fat. i’m tired of eating unhealthy foods even though i shouldn’t be eating at all. i’m tired of having to bite my tongue all the time, for fear someone will do something bad to me if they don’t like what i say. i’m tired of people assuming my gender. i’m tired of not feeling welcome here because i don’t play episode. i’m tired of feeling like a crappy friend. i’m tired of having no irl friends. i’m tired of having depression. i’m tired of having ocd. i’m tired of having anxiety all the time. i’m tired of being called toxic. i’m tired of people saying shitty things about me. i’m tired of feeling stupid. i’m tired of other people calling me stupid. i’m tired of being bullied for my age. i’m tired of people combatting racism with racism. i’m tired of receiving sexist comments. i’m tired of sleeping. i’m tired of waking up with cramps everyday because of the way i sleep. i’m tired of wanting to die everyday. i’m tired of eating food. i’m tired of everything going wrong. i’m tired of nothing falling into line. i’m tired of thinking i will never reach my goals. i’m tired of feeling alone. i’m tired of everyone in my real life being so unlikeable. i’m tired of having nightmares. i’m tired of feeling like a colourist person. i’m tired of people insulting my ancestors’ culture. i’m tired of feeling like an embarrassment. i’m tired of being verbally, emotionally, and physically abused. i’m tired of feeling unsafe. i’m tired of being sexually harassed. i’m tired of people telling me what my gender is. i’m tired of my so-called “mom” invading my privacy and personal space all the time. i’m tired of living with a bunch of hypocrites. i’m tired of not being able to do or say what i want. i’m tired of having blemishes all over my face. i’m tired of people abandoning me. i’m tired of feeling like i’m gonna be attacked all the time. i’m tired of offending people when i really don’t mean to. i’m tired of not being able to be myself. i’m tired of only having access to the internet when i’m at home. i’m tired of being insulted for my nationality. i’m tired of feeling like i’ve been lied to my whole life. i’m tired of not being able to do anything without my dictator parents knowing. i’m tired of being called ugly. i’m tired of feeling like a liar. i’m tired of feeling like a hypocrite. i’m tired of being treated differently because of my skin colour. i’m tired of people getting pissy at me when i use british english. i’m tired of people assuming the dialect of english i speak. i’m tired of people assuming my weight. i’m tired of not even knowing what my weight is anymore. i’m tired of not knowing my height. i’m tired of being treated differently because of my height. i’m tired of feeling like a crazy weirdo all the time. i’m tired of having to type all this out for hope that someone will pity me for my pathetic life.

i’m tired of everything.

7 Likes

Sometimes we all feel down and sad and thats ok, I promise you it will get better. :purple_heart:

1 Like

hug

:blob_sun: You Won’t Always Feel This Way, As Time Passes So Will Emotions. What Your Doing Is You Aren’t Looking On The Bright Side. Instead Of Saying “I’m Tired Of Doubting My Talents” Say, “I’m Happy To Practice My Talents” Instead Of Saying “I’m Tired Of Eating Unhealthy Foods Even Though I Shouldn’t Be Eating At All.” Say, “I’m Happy I Was Blessed With This Food.” There’s Always A Bright Side, But Some People Have Been In The Darkness So Long They Forget What The Sun Looks Like. So What I Want You To Do Is Retype This Topic And Instead Of Making All The Sentences Negative Make Them Positive. That Will Let You Know, Just How Blessed And Beautiful You Truly Are. I Won’t Say “Are you going to any support group meetings?” But I Will Say “Where Are You Getting Your Support?” which says, “You Need Some Support. Let’s Figure Out A Way To Get It.” I Promise You The Road To Happiness Is Long, But Along The Way You Will Become More Happy, Confident, And When You Really Smile, You Will Become More Beautiful Than The Setting Sun On The Sandy Beach. What Time Of The Day Is The Hardest For You? If You Figure That Out There Might Be A Way To Help! The Point Is No Matter What, This Feeling Will Pass, And Never, Ever Forget That, :blob_sun:

I’m Here For You
:heartpulse: :orange:

giphy

2 Likes

how am i supposed to make something like people being racist to me positive?

1 Like

:blob_sun: Don’t Focus On Them Making Your Race Negative Rather Focus On The Reasons Your Race Is Amazing, Like The Amazing Culture Of Your Race That No Other Races Have, The Fact That Your Race Could’ve Invented Something That Changed The World In One Way Or Another. Racism Has To Do With Race So Just Focus On Your Race And How Amazing It is! :blob_sun:
:heartpulse: :orange:

1 Like

I understand you’re tired. You probably don’t really want to hear cliche phrases of me telling you things will get better because they simply sound like just words. I’m not sure if you want help, and maybe this is just to vent, but I will tell you this:

It’s okay to be tired. Life may not be treating you well, and I understand it’s especially difficult to have a family who doesn’t treat you well, but as cliche as this sounds, you’re not suffering alone. I hear you, I understand you, and you are loved.

arent we all :sleepy:

1 Like