I’m trying to find a story again :/

I hope someone knows this story, I believe it was called seduction or something like that, but I can’t find it.

There was one character named Izzy/Isabelle or something like that. I think she had black diva curls, maybe tan or honey skin? Toffee or Taupe eyes, soft heart face shape.

Then there was Sawyer, he has platinum blond hair, I don’t remember the eye colour, perhaps green, but his eye shape was sarcastic/Stoic Almond. His face shape is defined triangle, his skin colour was light or olive I think, and lips were uneven terracotta.

Those are the only two characters I can remember, hope someone knows this story cause I really wanna find it.

1 Like

Im also looking for a story where there’s a girl and her mom dies and they’re in a gang and she falls in love with an older rival gang member. Help please!?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Pure Seduction or Pure Attraction? (One’s the sequel to the other. Can’t remember which came first lol.)

Pure Attraction! That’s it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will forever be grateful to you :revolving_hearts::weary:

1 Like

Chain reaction? Idk, I haven’t read that story in ages, so probably not.

Or maybe Sudden Desire?

omg i miss pure attraction

1 Like

I’m also trying to find a story-
I only remember it faintly though.

I think the mc is a mother, (brown, straight hair)-and the love interest is a male named Ian, (black hair, cropped).
I also remember the mc working somewhere in a shrimp costume, lmao.