I’m trying to improve my art cover skills

Hey I’m trying to improve my art cover skills. So if anyone needs a cover! Tell me or give me some requests so I can improve :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you wanna draw me something to help yourself improve sure :blush: maybe an art scene?

Yes please!!!

Ok, I’ll give you a pic of my characters and I’ll let you come up with something yourself, background, facial expression, whatever you want. Surprise me :blush: choose either one you like. They are both vampire/werewolf hybrids…so let ur imagination run wild

Thank U! I will get to work now

Can’t wait to see it :slight_smile:

right now i’m working on my story, so i’ll request covers when i finish first three episodes. i can give you my characters if you want just to practice, you can draw a group photo or something like that. x

If you want you can make me a splash😊

Yes please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright! I’d like a “thank you for reading” splash

Here are the details:
James:

Body: Tan

Brow: Medium Sharp

Hair: Spiked Up Hair (Chestnut)

Eyes: Classic Almond (Blue)

Face: Diamond

Nose: Button

Lips: Uneven (Terracotta)

Let him wear the black leather jacket and let him have tattoos and black pants, the rest is up to you. (It’s a gang, dark and mysterious story). If you want you can make him in a sexy pose. (And a background that gives off a dark vibe.

It’s in INK btw

Hello @Mia.Wellington, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since you’re doing cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

hi! do you have some examples?

Can u send me a picture of your character please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure!

I hope that what I sent was good enough

It’s fine! Sorry I didn’t see this :slight_smile: I’ll get it done now

1 Like