I’m very curious

So how many of you have dark mode? Let’s check it out with a poll!

• I use dark mode!
  • I use the normal mode (white)

0 voters

Let’s unravel the episode community’s secretes :new_moon_with_face:

If you guys want to use dark mode but don’t know how Check out this!

New Forums Features: Dark Mode and the Help Button!

8 Likes

I use normal mode :joy: Dark mode looks kinda gross on the forums to me.

8 Likes

Normal mode people are the same people that have the day mode on Twitter… I’ll pray for your eyes :pensive:

7 Likes

I’m almost offended by this but I respect your opinion :pensive:

4 Likes

i have both XD; dark mode on my computer but light mode on my phone
im too lazy to change my phone features

3 Likes

:joy: that’s kinda weird though as soon as you started to get used to dark mode your eyes start to bleed :joy:

2 Likes

I just turned on dark mode. I will use it for a day and see how I feel at the end of today :joy:

5 Likes

There you goo!!

3 Likes

I use dark mode for everything, including forums. It just looks so much better when it’s darker :rofl:

I’ve gotten way too used to having it in dark mode that I’d probably go blind from the light if I set it to light mode again. lol

3 Likes

Wait I use white mode😪!
I thought u we’re talking about the settings on my phone (the app)

4 Likes

I just changed it and it’s so… Weird🥴
I’ll see how I go for a few days✌️

2 Likes

Omg same! YouTube other social media’s etc I literally use for everything if there’s an option to!
They should add it to the episode app :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Omg at this point that’s like all I want :heart_eyes:

And a dark mode for the portal too (I mean, there is a way to get dark mode using a chrome extension which is what I do, but it would still help to have the option within the portal)

2 Likes

Bro yes! Dark mode on episode (expect for the forums) would be Make me scream :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Dark mode, I don’t want to go blind while I’m scrolling through the forums at 3am :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

This is too relatable :sob:

2 Likes

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

I love dark modes in everything. But in forums, it kinda looks gross and burns my eyes.
So the normal mode.

2 Likes

Lol me too

I accidentally pressed dark mode on the poll tho

2 Likes