I made a Google Drive!...I think...? (Help?)

EDIT: everything’s working good now, my topic is going to close BUT you can still find my google drive and my art shop if you have any requests! Please follow my Instagram @princesskjx3 if you’d like to use my drive and/or request me to add certain things to it. Thanks!!

First things first, @Sydney_H I’m not sure if I put this in the right category! I wasn’t sure if it was art resources (since I have art to share) or general chat since I need help on a non episode related thing…

Now that that’s out of the way.
I MADE A GOOGLE DRIVE!!!
:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

BUT-

I can’t seem to figure out how to share (or even find) a link that people can follow WITHOUT making them sign in.
I’m gonna share my link. Can someone please follow it and tell me what happens?
Or point me in the direction of how to find a shareable link?
Linkity Link

I’m also wondering how I can rename my drive, since right now it’s plainly labeled as “My Drive”.

BORING! :yawning_face:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
And while you’re helping, feel free to download the things I have available so far! It’s not much, but…I’m getting there :nerd_face:
And I will accept requests for templates or overlays as well! I have an art shop with some of my stuff, as well as an entire thread dedicated to all of my examples to date, so you can get a feel for what I do.

Thanks all!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I clicked the link and it took me to verify my account ( I have many acts because of school ) and then it just took me to my drive

Nooo :sob: I guess “my-drive” in the link stands for everyone’s drive :unamused:

Do you know how I can find my actual link?? The only other thing I could find was sharing each individual file/folder, but I couldn’t access everything all together.

2 Likes

It just brings me to my drive (where I’m always automatically signed in). Nothing popped up, and I didn’t see any other files.

Did you open your folder, press Share in the upper right hand corner, click Shareable Link and change those shareable link settings to “Anyone With Link Can View?” (or something like that).

Yes, I have all of my folders and files open for everyone. But I want to share my entire “collection” I guess, but I can’t find a link for that. All I can find is how to share each individual folder. :upside_down_face:

Edit: I changed the link again. I copied it from my desktop browser😐

To share your drive with others, you have to create a “general” folder where you store everything in it.

Basically create a folder and this is where you name it whatever you want, for example: “My Drive, My BG/OL’s, etc.”

Once you create your general folder, you’re going to create “sub” folders and these are the ones where you name them backgrounds, overlays, templates etc. You can place whatever you want in your general folder but creating sub folders will keep everything more organized if that’s what you prefer. Once you add everything in, you want to go to your GENERAL folder only.

Click on it and there should be a thing called “get shareable link,” once you click that, make sure it says “link sharing on,” then copy the link, hope this helps! (:

Ahh, this makes so much more sense!!! I’ll give this a try, thank you!! :grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@Kyla-hook @Amphia @Jenaco
Okay, I think I got it this time! I have everything all in one folder, that folder is being publicly shared. Can you view my things now?

3 Likes

I just checked and I can see everything! (:

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you so much for your help!!! :blush:

2 Likes