I made a new cover!

this is the cover i just created for a story i’m working on (it’s currently unpublished). i’m just quite proud of how it turned out because this is the first time i’ve tried to edit the way characters’ limbs are positioned.

15 Likes

You did a good job.

2 Likes

tysm! :relaxed:

2 Likes

it’s really good but you can depict any sort of weaponry on the cover. keep it for like an intro or outro inside the story.

2 Likes

I love the whole color scheme, and it seems really intriguing! Will you tag me when it comes out? I’d love to read it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

tysm, i really appreciate it! i’ll definitely let you know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

tysm! i’ll see if they reject it and when they inevitably will i’ll make a new one ahahahaha, thanks for letting me know :relaxed:

2 Likes

You can have a knife or sword, but you cannot have a gun. I have a knife on one of my covers. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I’m not sure, however, if it matters whether it’s being used threateningly, though.

3 Likes

oh okay. sorry i thought it was for all weapons.

1 Like

i think because he’s using it in a threatening way, my cover will be rejected, but fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hard to say for sure of course, but if you look at some of the covers in trending thriller and horror, I think you’ll be okay. Also, as for cover art, the content guidelines only state “no guns”. Fingers crossed, because you’ve made a nice looking cover! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Amazing! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

tysm!! :yellow_heart:

thank you! :relaxed:

Moved to Art Resources since this is about covers. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: