I made a splash!

Ok so I’m trying to get into making my own backgrounds and stuff so I decided to make a splash! Any thoughts/ criticism?

13 Likes

This. is. AWESOME! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank youuuuuu!!

Beautiful! I’d suggest to make the text a bit bigger.

1 Like

Thank you, also yes you’re so right it might be a bit hard to see!

1 Like

That’s beautiful :heart_eyes:
Keep practicing you did great

1 Like

Awww all of you are so nice and leave positive comments, thank youuu! :pleading_face:

:two_hearts:

1 Like

Omg, This is Beautiful :relaxed: _hearts: Keep up the great work!!! :smile:

1 Like

Thank youuuu seriously thank you! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Just stating the truth and it really is beautiful!!! :grin:

1 Like

:sob: thank youuu, I really wanted to do some type of art shop so I can make things for people for free but you have to have an instagram so I usually can’t :sleepy:

1 Like

I’m sorry I hope you can find another way :persevere: :hugs: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So do I! I’d start one but I’d be afraid that no one would want to join. It’s ok though, I think I’ll figure it out!

1 Like

it looks great but i’d say to make the text bigger/bolder

1 Like

Definitely will next time, thank you!

1 Like

Nice!
It’s not bland or generic (which can be a good thing, since it’s not just all white with black text). I just think that it may not fit with a lot of stories. Like if you’re writing a dark horror/mystery or a sad episode, and a happy-looking, bright splash appears, it may be a bit weird.
And maybe exclude the white heart and the second exclamation mark?
Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude or offensive, because the splash itself is very good in my opinion.

1 Like

Oh no no, it’s definitely not rude I perfectly get what you mean! I’ve made others to fit other themes I just wanted this one to be cutesy (I’m actually a huge horror fan myself!) I totally get your points!

1 Like

Oh ok, phew.
That’s nice! I like the bright, happy vibe you went for.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank youuuu

1 Like