I Made A Website!

Hey episodeians! I know most of you probably don’t know me but I have some exciting news! I made a website! It was published accidentally but still :laughing::joy:. Sorry I’ve just never done this before and I’m so excited! If you wanna check it out, here’s the link:

You can ask me ask me any questions about it. It isn’t a lot. I kind of just wrote a whole bunch on one page. You can also give me feedback or anything else too. And yes it will definitely be updated!

5 Likes

Has anyone seen read it yet? What did you think of it?

If you published it you can take it down and continue editing until you are sure you’re ready for it to be out there.

1 Like

I know. I am still working on it and it’s not even on google be I don’t have the requirements for it to be on google so unless I send someone the link I don’t think anyone’s gonna find it but thanks for the heads up.

People can actually find it and I learnt that when J published my own site

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about an Episode-related website. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Oohhh… Oh no oops. I’m sure it’s okay. I tried to find it and I couldn’t.

Okie

1 Like

I have a question. Did you purposely put Wix instagram in the link on the site or do you not have one? I was gonna give a follow lol

1 Like

I didn’t realise the Instagram button was there and then I discovered it and it lead me to the Wix Instagram so I just kept it there.

1 Like

Did you code it?

1 Like

What do you mean? (judging by me asking that question I’m guessing I probably didn’t)…

1 Like

How did you make that?

1 Like

I made it on Wix which is a website for making websites. :wink:

1 Like

Ya like it?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Yay! Thanks! Any feedback?

1 Like

The overall website is cool… If you want you can improve it(don’t ask me what to improve)… You can learn web development

1 Like

Okie then…

1 Like

Neat website! What is your goal for the site? Like do you want to start a blog where you can regularly post content every day/week/month or have it serve as a Forum where other writers can go to discuss?

2 Likes