I made an outfit concept, is it decent

I’m not sure what to do with this but I wanted to try something with these dresses.
Edit: removed failed poll

4 Likes
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I meant to put yes lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What season it it? It looks like a little too much. It’s cute tho

I like the colour pallet. I’m a sucker for blue :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the poll.

2 Likes

i only chose no because the layering and matching just looks kind of weird and tights with boots kind of look a bit unusual also but no hate i’m sure lots of people like it <33

4 Likes

No problem :wink:

1 Like

I have no idea.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re right about the tights and boots, I wasn’t sure what to do for footwear.

1 Like

haha, limelight doesn’t always have the best footwear for tights and a dress combo except heels. maybe if there’s some sort of flats? i like the tights tho, they go w the dress : )

1 Like

If I use flats, the tights don’t cover her feet so it’s all weird. Also if I abruptly stop replying it’s cause I hit my comment limit

1 Like

ohh yeah. i forgot about how they look. hm… i’m not sure then. maybe this week we’ll have a new update on shoes?

1 Like

Man I hope so.

2 Likes

I would change the white tights to the flesh colored ones and get rid of the crop top. Other than that, I guess it’s an okay outfit. It’s definitely not my style but hey, not my character :slight_smile:

I think it is really creative!! 9/10! :heart_eyes:

If you need help check out my new outfits thread!

I personaly think that the cold shoulder key hole crop top cutton purple blue violet is just to much and doesn’t make it look really good but that’s just my opinion

Yeah I don’t really like the scarf or the tights

1 Like