I made my mom proud with my good news today

Okay, so I just got some good news that I have to share with someone. And you guys are that someone today! I just told my mom that I am going to get my GED and possibly pursue nursing school afterward, and I am pretty sure I just made her proud. It’s the best feeling ever and has got me feeling so good about myself. We don’t talk all that much like we used to, she lives in a different town like, maybe, two hours away, and I know it doesn’t sound too far away but she just doesn’t have any way of coming to see me due to her work. But anyway, I’m just so happy that I made her happy and proud. I’m hoping that everything works out in my favor because this is like a dream of mine right now.

19 Likes

Congrats and good luck with your nursing career!

2 Likes

That sounds great. All the best and hope everything works out for you :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Congratulations!! :partying_face:
Making your mom and your family proud is the BEST feeling of a lifetime, and I’m just so glad you unlocked that biggest achievement :face_holding_back_tears: All the best for your nursing career! :yay: We all are so so happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Catniss @istoriaxepi & @adilistic.stories thnx for your kind words, it means a lot. I haven’t really done a lot since high school, but now that I’m heading in this direction it’s terrifying and exciting at the same time.

4 Likes

aw dont be terrified :hugs: You got this!! :yay::blob_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so proud of you, keep up the great work! I believe in you :heart:

1 Like

Hey hun,

I am soo proud of you, girl!!! :heart: I am sure you can do this!!

Love A-W

2 Likes

Holy COW! CONGRATS GIRL! You are going to be an absolutely wonderful nurse. We’re in a shortage of nurses too and it’s nice to see people out there fighting to get into these competitive programs.

I just got my acceptance into pharmacy school so it looks like both of us have great news!

1 Like

aww that’s beautiful news, do well always and remember to take care of yourself!:two_hearts::cherry_blossom::white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much

Congrats to you too!

1 Like

congrats and good luck with nursing school xD :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, I’m happy for you and I hope that things continue to go your way :tada::purple_heart:

1 Like

Congrats, I’m so happy for you! :sparkles: :blush:

1 Like

Aw congrats! That sounds amazing and so exciting :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats! I;m so happy for youu!:heart:

wow thats amazing! CONGRATS and hope it works out <3

1 Like

Yay I’m so very proud of you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.