I Made Office Overlays from a Background

NO NEED TO CREDIT ME FOR JUST THE BACKGROUND.

The background is from google, but it’s not copyrighted and is available for use.

I know the background isn’t episode style. I like to use realistic scenes for my stories rather than the art style which is why I’m always making new overlays for images I find that I can use. Also, the second overlay is for the left couch so someone can sit there!

3 Likes

Here is the coding for the overlays to line up if you don’t change the size of the overlays when you upload them!

INT. OFFICE WAITING ROOM

&overlay OFFICE TABLES create
&overlay OFFICE TABLES shifts to 270 -22 in zone 1
&overlay OFFICE TABLES scales to .831 .831
&overlay OFFICE TABLES opacity 1
&overlay OFFICE TABLES to layer 0

&overlay OFFICE COUCH ARM create
&overlay OFFICE COUCH ARM shifts to -41 -60 in zone 1
&overlay OFFICE COUCH ARM scales to .753 .753
&overlay OFFICE COUCH ARM opacity 1
&overlay OFFICE COUCH ARM to layer 3

1 Like

how do you know its not copyrighted if its from google?

2 Likes

Reverse image search it!
I do that with every photo I pull off Google! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most photos are safe to use in non-commercial settings and since I don’t plan on making money off of my Episode stories, it’s considered fair use.

1 Like

You’re very rude. I don’t want any likes for sharing a background. I don’t care about that. I just want to share the templates I make and the overlays I make so that other people can use them. I never posted on here until recently but I always lurked because I was never confident enough to out my writing anywhere. A lot of people on episode don’t feel welcome in the community when they are new writers because they don’t know how to use things like overlays, complicated branching, etc. People like you who hunt down others to criticize them for sharing are making it a lot harder for people to get into the community and stay in it. If you don’t like what I’m doing feel free to leave my comment section. No one needs to defend themselves. Especially when I spend my time doing the right thing and looking into photos before using them so please see yourself out.

1 Like

now I am gonna end here I said my point, no need to continue please understand, I am doing this to help not being mean, many people here dont have the common sense to see what is stolen art, like legit I so often see people praise art there is so clerly trace its almost weird to read.

I am sorry if you have not feel welcome on the forum. I am know I am not the most polite person to talk with, but I am helpfull and just try to help and look out for people who use the forum

1 Like

It’s not copyrighted. And your assumption that I’m stupid enough to use any random image I find online is very insulting. You are rude. No one needs you to explain to them the rules. If I wanted to know the rules, I can look them up or ask. You’re not better than anyone here so go away.

2 Likes