I Make Cover Art!

Hey guys! I am NOT Monet or Van Gogh but i’ll help you with your cover art and backgrounds! My rules are:

1. I only make digital art! One of my examples is my Profile picture (I didn’t work that hard on it) but I can make episode characters bla bla bla.
    2.If you want MY art, then why ask other people? Please don’t ask on other forums ;(.
  2. Don’t waste my time! IF you’re NOT gonna use it, why ask?

Thanks! It’s free <3
Love
Claire

1 Like

Can you show any examples?

Yeah, but if you don’t like my art, wee let make it on so e photoshoo app and art apps like I do.

1 Like

Aw jeez so many spelling error sorry

1 Like

Ok, cool! Can I see them

Yup here:

Why isn’t it not showing the picture??

1 Like

want me to email it to you or?..

1 Like

Hummm. Instagram?

I have a bug I can’t download insta. But if you think I’m a a weird stalker it’s ok i know I’ll try again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

My little sister oops wrong pic :confused:

1 Like

XD its fine! Maybe we can email.

Aww, she’s cute.

THanks! I’m sorta having a problem with some howling examples for now, so you can tell me the description and I will start working

1 Like

HEY Afra! Yeah, I got photoshop apps and i cover art.

1 Like

The male character in the screenshots is the mc, and the type of vibe I want you to give off is romantic and sad. (now a brief rundown of my story nobody asked for) Kai is a freshman in college, and within a few months he meets the girl of his dreams, he likes her, but she toys with him to make it seem like she likes him, and when he confesses she tells him it was all just a joke and shatters his heart. I would like a large cover only though, and the story is not yet published.

You can reply to me on here or dm me on instagram at epy_laura

Hi, can you make an edit for my characters? this is the link to my story.

You might have to use and andriod or IOS.

Look awesome! Would you like me to title or?..