I make outfits for your characters!

hi there!! i absolutely love making outfits so i have decided to make outfits for your characters if you struggle with putting clothing together or simply don’t like it/have time! drop your requests in the comments or dm me your outfit vision!! :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

I need a bunch of super cute casual outfits for my story
do you have any outfits already made that I can look through?

I do! :smiley:

1 Like

these are awesome

if you use your them in your story just credit me @monarchbutterfly ! lmk if you need more :blob_sun:

Hey @monarchbutterfly! I would love to request some casual outfit for three of my characters, who are Japanese, Indonesian and Chinese! :smiley:

Here are some random outfits that I made that kinda capture their vibe?

1 Like

ofc!!! how many would you like?:blush:

2 Likes

As much as you can! I would love quite a few since I’m quite terrible at making outfits ahahhaha

1 Like

i’ll send them your way when i’m done! :blob_sun:

2 Likes

No worries! Take as much time as you like!

1 Like

those were just a few i could do tonight (my time) hope you like them!:sparkles:
i’ll finish the rest tomorrow

I’ll like some outfit also I’m tired of creating by myself

the first one is a female name Dulce she likes to wear a black outfit but sometimes she wears a normal outfit but Dulce is always going to wear Leather Ring Necklace Leather Grey Black because it was her mother necklace

the second is a male Name Abraham he likes to wear rip jean only and he is wearing a necklace also Long Chain Ring Necklace Metal Grey Black and Braided Bracelet Black but I just want a different shirt he could wear

the third is a male name Lenny he likes to wear rip jean and he has Freckles Heavy (08-10) but I just want a different shirt he could wear

1 Like

awesome!! i’m on it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
how many outfits?

1 Like

just couple outfit like 15 outfit if it to much for you could make 10 outfit I always give you credit on my story also

awesome :blob_hearts:

1 Like

take your time I’m not in a rush :slightly_smiling_face: :blush:

1 Like

these are just a few i’ve made but i’m still making them!

1 Like

I love them :heart_eyes: :blush: