I make small covers and large covers

Hello, I make covers and would love to help people out! Before you request, please read the rules below:

• You have to credit me, either in the beginning of your story or at the end. You can credit my instagram rosezombiefreak or my youtube channel Rose ZombieFreak since I spend a lot of time working on your cover.

• Do not ask someone else to do the same work while I’m already working on it.

• Do not stress me, it will take a few hours or less than a week.

• Give me as much details as possible. Background, character details, outfit details and poses.

• If you do not have an idea and would like me to come up with something for you, give me a good description of you story and I’ll see what I can do.

Example

1 Like

Can u make a art scene

1 Like

Sure! Edited or drawn? If drawn, I will show you some examples :slight_smile:

Oh ok I want them drawn can u show me examples btw thank u.

1 Like

Hi! I would love to get both a small and a large cover for my story.
I’ll insert two pics of my characters, and I’d like you to do an edit. The title is “MC Lake Fallon”. I’d love to have a lake as a background!
And I want the title and my name “Johanna T” in the picture as well. If you’d like, you could add your instagram name somewhere in the picture, too. Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s some examples. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, I will do yours next. I will start as soon as I’m finished with my current request! :slight_smile: Quick question, do you want them to stand closer to the camera (close up) or further away (the whole character)?

Ok can u do ink and I want the boy and girl laying on the ground. But I want the girl to be on the boy on the ground.

1 Like

Send me all the details and I’ll fix it as soon as I can! :smiley:

Oh ok thank so much

1 Like

The boy:
Skin:peach
Brows:thick tapered
Hair:short cropped hair
Black hair
Eyes:classic round/purple
Face:defined triangles
Nose:button
Mouth:smirk/terracotta

1 Like

The girl:
Skin:tan
Brows:defined natural
Hair:straight/black
Eyes:round bold/purple
Face:oval
Nose:elven
Mouth:classic/wine

1 Like

Thanks, I will fix it soon. I have two other requests before this one. Btw, night or day? And are they laying on the grass?

They are laying on a floor party ground at night I want them to smile.

1 Like

Hi, I just thought about something. It’s for the contest right? Could you tell me when you need it and I’ll hurry up :slight_smile:

Close up please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And yes, for the contest! And maybe the 19th so it gets approved before the 22th :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you want the MC part in the title?

Is this what you wanted? :slight_smile:

This is perfect. Thank you so much! I love it :smiley:

1 Like