I make splashes/covers! [CLOSED]

This is such a wonderful community, a lot of talented people have helped me from the kindness of their heart. So I wanted to help others too! I like to make splashes and covers! My style is usually very girly and cursive-y fonts, so if you’re into that, you’ll probably like my stuff, but of course I make other styles!
All right so tell me:

• What you want it to say, if you want if worded a specific way.
  • What kind of background you want.
  • What kind of fonts you want.
  • Any specific colors you want.
  • A theme.
  • Anything extra.

~ I’ve also been practicing making covers!
For covers tell me:

• All character details or clothing, if any.
  • What background you want.
  • A theme.
  • Description of your story.
  • Small or large cover.
  • Anything extra.

If you don’t tell me any details, I will come up with something based on information you give me.
*Please do not request if you do not plan on using it. I spend a lot of time making these, and I would not make anything I’m not happy with.

If you have characters, there’s a good chance you’ll see your characters in the background of my stories :slightly_smiling_face:

Examples

Feel free to use any of these :slight_smile:
SPLASHES:

COVERS:

A bunch more if you scroll through this thread!

These are my personal ones, please don’t use these. I’ll make you your own.

Check me out

(Out now!)
CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY :sparkling_heart: I would really appreciate it :blush:
Title: Dying Love by Elle C.
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, I won’t make you read my story.

Cover made by me.
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4963876238393344

:sunny: Please credit me if you use any of my art.

5 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

All right, give me a minute to find backgrounds, fonts etc. & I’ll get working on it! :blush:

Hi, did you have a specific red evil eyes you wanted me to use? Or do you just want me to find one?
& did you want the same font for all the words? I usually like to add two different fonts, but I can do the same one if you want :slightly_smiling_face:

Aww thank you! :sparkling_heart:

:kissing_heart:. All right I have something

All right you said “smoky” & it inspired this.
So I was thinking you could add in the backgrounds after another and it would look like smoking is building up.

For Cayla

Example:

It’s just an idea! You can use it if you want.
Tell me if there’s anything you’d like me to change. :slightly_smiling_face:

Click on the arrow for the backgrounds! I made a gif just to show you what it would look like! :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re welcome! I’m glad you like it! :sparkling_heart:

Hi again! My story is My Glamorous Life by Froggie3 (you already know that lol), would you mind re-creating this cover but making it in your style? Or try making it look more appealing to eyes so that people will want to read my story. Thank you! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My Current Cover:

1 Like

Sure, I’d love to make your cover!
Please tell me the Character Details!
Do you have a specific background in mind, the same one? Or do you want me to make one up?
Also small, large, or both covers?

Well the girl on the cover is the main character, and she’s wanted to be a model her entire life but she’s super clumsy! Maybe you could make one with her tripping in her dress or something? Like she could be tripping on a runway and the audience could be like shocked or laughing idk :joy: And both, if you don’t mind :smiley: I love your art!

1 Like

Thank you! & All right, I’ll create something for you!
:joy: I need Character details as in:
Body
Brow
Hair
Eyes
Face
Nose
Lips

Ohhhhhh okay oops :woman_facepalming::joy: let me check one second

1 Like

Body: Light

Brow: Soft Angled

Hair: Diva Curls (black)

Eyes: Upturned Feline (blue)

Face: Diamond

Nose: Soft Natural

Lips: Full Round (cherry red)

Thank you! I’ll start on it but it will probably be done some time tomorrow :blush:

1 Like

That makes me so happy, of course you can! :blush:

Thank you so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

:sob::sparkling_heart: You’re so sweet, thank you! I’ll try my best to come up with something you’ll love!
Question: For your two splashes, do you want them to be matching? Like mines:

Splash

Or two different ones?
And what is your genre/theme? (It gives me a feel for art)