I might quit art

I might quit art 1. I’m not that good but that doesn’t bother me a lot (besides the fact that I’m self conscious). 2. I don’t really know how to do it. 3. I might start get busy and I might not have time for it.
You guys Tell me what I should do. ~Nasia

4 Likes

Dknt give up
I learned how to do art beause I experimented and I get you dont have time but if you love art than dont give up

6 Likes

You should do what you think is best for you! If you enjoy art and want to improve, you should keep at it and practice. If it’s something you really love, you’ll find time for it. But it’s up to you. Good luck with your decision! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

well

1. you just gotta keep practicing. My first art suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss but nowwwwwwww it’s ok.

2. Hey, there are tons of people that would love to teach you.

3. Well the great part about art is you can do it whenever

3 Likes

I mean if that’s what you think you want, BUT you have to remember you won’t start off perfect. Trust me when I tell you it takes a lot of time to find your style. Don’t stop trying, and experimenting. I understand if you feel like you don’t have the time, but if you feel like you really like art, then make time. Go with your gut. Just remember if art is your passion, then you shouldn’t quit because you aren’t as good as you want to be. Just keep getting better and trying, that’s all you can do.

2 Likes

I’ve watched a lot of yt videos but they don’t really help

1 Like

What do you want to improve on ?

I’ve tried experimenting but it turns into a blob

I want do like outlines and scenes and edits

I can try giving you tips on editing and there is also instagra

I can help you with outlines and stuff too!

Same but I just started with simple things like applying words onto a splash and then using online photosissors I started making overlays then learned how to cut characters out. I use canva for the covers I did and pixel for my first edits

1 Like

I do instagram but since I don’t have an Instagram but I go online on Instagram and look at peoples edits

1 Like

You can to? :slightly_smiling_face: ppl on forums are so nice sometimes :cry::slightly_smiling_face:

I can give you tips on Characer edits tomorrow becase I am going to bed soon

Oh okay

1 Like

Haha. That’s the beauty of the forums, just let me know if you need anything!

I’ve made an outline before but it wasn’t the best.

Okay, Ibis Paint is a good app to use. If you can PM me I can try to explain a little better.