I miss ink updates

i understand episode doesn’t use ink anymore but there’s still a bunch of creators (like myself) here who do and personally i think ink would be included as well. for example: you know how limelight always gets updates and new features and stuff? i think ink should get some too.

what do you think?

12 Likes

I agree with you. I love both. I love LL (because it’s all new) and I love INK (because I still love the drawn style as well). I would love to see some LL-animations and LL-clothes in INK-style. Like more sit-animations or more shoe options for male in INK-style.

4 Likes

Episode already stated that they no longer are going to update ink.

6 Likes

Ink will always be my favourite Episode style and I’d absolutely love it if there will be new updates, but that will never happen again, unfortunately :confused:

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I’m still bitter about it. I was always an Ink author until my stories suffered greatly. Now, they’re both hidden/discontinued. It really sucks bc I’ve been in the community for years. I remember when Ink was really really popular! Then, I took a year-long break, and when I came back in 2020, Limelight was the preferred style. :frowning:

4 Likes

That would be great. But Episode no longer updates ink.

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

i’m pretty sure ink is too old to be updated like bc of software and computer stuff and whatnot but it deserved so much better :sob::sob: it’ll always be my favorite style lmao

3 Likes

I love ink too!! It may be an old style, but it’s still a personal favorite haha - however, they did mention that they will no longer continue to update Ink. I believe the last update was September of 2018?

4 Likes

Ikr… :cry: classic needs new assets too #justiceforclassic

2 Likes

I won’t lie, I hate classic with a passion :sob:

5 Likes

Yea, i really like ink. Its kinda unfortunate tho because ink doesn’t have that great of a closet and they couldve gotten a lot more. but it doesn’t bother me that bad cause i love LL

4 Likes

Wdym? :neutral_face: it’s the best style ever :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just don’t like … the outfits, animation, features… so everything LOL
but it’s fine that you like it!

2 Likes

Exactly I myself am working on a story even though they said they won’t have any updates but I actually find ink way better then LL :sob:

4 Likes

Ikr! I too wish for ink updates, at least for a sufficient amount of assets to be released cuz Episode never gave the adequate quantity of assets for ink before they moved to Limelight :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

And honestly, I just hope they could release the remaining hidden assets of ink since there r a ton of hidden items that were never released…
Or perhaps, Episode could release the limelight outfits also for ink

4 Likes

They have stated that the final Ink update was on September 2018 and that they aren’t going to release any more Ink assets

2 Likes

I haven’t seen you comment on a thread in a while!

2 Likes

Yea I’ve just been taking a break to focus on school! but I’m slowly getting back into the community

2 Likes

Yea Ik,
But it’s wishful thinking and my opinion :neutral_face:

I had read that message and I am also aware that Episode has no interest when it comes to ink

3 Likes