I Miss Ryan and I’m off topic (V2)

Creating a second thread since archived threads cant be reopened.

I miss Ryan, when he was around here our posts weren’t considered off topic and we weren’t flagged. Do you guys miss Ryan as well?

9 Likes

I came on here during the time Ryan was gone but people have told me he was a good person unlike the other Moderators.

1 Like

Yeah… Ryan was a really sweet guy tbh, the head m*derator is realllllllyy… You know it.

I miss Ryan. I wish people were able to handle situations without putting their opinions and feelings into it.

2 Likes

Right.

1 Like

I miss Ryan.

It’s ridiculous that one thread has been closed like 4 times today and yet there’s only one problematic person who’s causing it. Why do some people get suspended when the ones that obviously should be are still allowed to comment every time the thread reopens?

5 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

I wasn’t around when Ryan was on here… but @ShanniiWrites complained about silencing a lot less when Ryan was on here. I miss him too because I hate seeing my best friend annoyed all the time.

4 Likes

Ryan :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Ryan was around during my days where I’d be creeping in the shadows on the forum. He was so kind. Bring our king back!!

3 Likes