I need 2 art scenes for my story!

Hey guys! Title explains all! I am in dire need of 2 art scenes, and they both have the same characters on it. If you can help, please PM or reply on this thread :blush: :blush:
Thanks! All the info you need is below!

Art Scene Number 1

Background:
39%20PM

Character Number One:
Skin Tone: Light
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Nose Shape: Soft Natural
Eyebrow Shape: Seductive Arch
Hair Style: Beach Wave Hair
Hair Color: Pop Pink
Eye Shape: Upturned Bold
Eye Color: Purple
Lip Shape: Classic
Lip Color: Scarlet
Outfit Details: Touch of Scotland Shirt (Black), Gold Biker Jacket, Beige Corset-Tied Skirt, Tattooed Rocker Boots, Black Boho Bracelet

Character Number Two:
Nose Shape: Upturned
Hair Style: Diva Curls
Hair Color: Chestnut
Eye Color: Brown
Lip Color: Ruby Red

Outfit: Wedding Top Lace (Peach), White High Waisted Pants, Pink Fur Booties, Red Chunky Necklace, Purse With Latch (Cream)

Description: I would like Character Num 1 to be on the left side with her arms crossed and Character Num 2 to be on the right side in the animation think.

Art Scene Number 2

Background:
I would like the already provided club background from episode.

Character Number One:
Nose Shape: Soft Natural
Hair Style: Beach Wave Hair
Hair Color: Pop Pink
Eye Color: Purple
Lip Color: Scarlet
Outfit Details: Red Studded Bustier, Black Short Pencil Skirt, Diamond Choker Necklace, Small Fishnets, Hip Rocker Boots

Character Number Two:
Nose Shape: Upturned
Hair Style: Diva Curls
Hair Color: Chestnut
Eye Color: Brown
Lip Color: Ruby Red

Outfit: Sparkly Gold Tank, Backup Singer Skirt (Cherry Red), Red Chunky Necklace, Yellow Holiday Sequin Heels

Description: I would like for again 1 to be on the left and to kind of have her arm leaning on 2 shoulder and I would like to have 2 with her arms crossed and a devilish grin.

1 Like

Hiya, I could try

1 Like

Really? Thanks so much! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Just let me know when they’re done!

1 Like

HIya, when do you need them as I am quite busy. I can still do it but there might be a dely. If it’s really urgent then I can do it asap.

1 Like

You can take your time since I am nowhere near publishing my story :joy: :joy:

1 Like

OK thank you

1 Like

HIya, when do you need your art scenes as I am starting them now.

1 Like

Also what are the names of your characters

1 Like

If you can, could I get them by at least Wednesday (or earlier if you finish early) and Character Number 1 is Vicki and Character Number Two is named Brenda!

1 Like

Ok thank you. I can try to get them done but I can get the first scene done by wednesday but it might be a later time for the secnod one tho and I need to continue my story as well. Hope this is ok.

1 Like

It’s fine! Thanks again!

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

How is this so far

1 Like

Looks good!

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Hiya, sorry I havn’t been incontact for a while. I have been so busy and havn’t got the chance to continue with any art. Let me know if you need it asap.

1 Like

Hello. I am hoping I can finish one of your art scene today. The other I’m not sure as I have other art that people need. Hope this is ok and as soon as I have done one or some of other artwork will I do ures.

1 Like

All I need to do is a top for character 2 then i’m done.

1 Like

Great!

1 Like