I need 2 story covers

Hmmm…charectors?

And do you want custom clothing?

I mean the details

the mc girl has fawn colored beach waved hair with white eyes. she has light skin. soft natural nose with classic lips. scarlet colored lipstick. for the outfit id like it to be la long white dress and i want her to have white wings.

for the main guy… he has black short cropped hair with green sarcastic eyes. he has the defined triangle face shape. he also has caramel skin. and i want him to have red pants (no shirt) red wings and red devil horns.

Can you also put the title of the story on the cover 'Devils or Angels?"

1 Like

Yeah, I can do that. But I need to check with @Chesirekitten101 cuz she also wanted to make 1 :heart:

1 Like

Also, I will finish it in 2 days?

Thank you so much!! Okay sounds good and 2 days would be good but you don’t have to rush or anything. thank you again!!!

1 Like

:heart:Np, I’ll do the small cover @Chesirekitten101 ?

1 Like

Just dm if you need anything else! <3

1 Like

Wait, wit about the background?

oh uhm you can just make it black unless you have an idea haha

1 Like

oh also the guy has a button nose (i think its the only decent looking nose ahah

1 Like

Okay! :heart:, and I do have an idea for the backgrounD

I will do the small cover @Chesirekitten101

1 Like

Since I’m stupid. I’m gonna word everything better…

Girl - SKIN COLOR=LIGHT EYEBROWS= SEDUCTIVE ARCH HAIR=BEACH WAVE (FAWN HAIR COLOR) EYES = UPTURNED LUXE (WHITE EYE COLOR) FACE=OVAL NOSE=SOFT NATURAL
LIPS = CLASSIC (SCARLET LIP COLOR) OUTFIT- WHITE GORGEOUS DRESS WITH BIG WHITE WINGS AND A HALO.

Guy- SKIN COLOR =CARAMEL EYEBROWS = THIN ARCH HAIR=SHORT CROPPED HAIR (BLACK HAIR COLOR) EYES =SARCASTIC (GREEN EYE COLOR) FACE=DEFINED TRIANGLE NOSE = BUTTON LIPS=UNEVEN (TAUPE COLOR) OUTFIT- RED PANTS WITH NO SHIRT AND BIG RED WINGS AND DEVIL HORNS.

1 Like

one more thing…sorry!!! he has tattoos (just the episode ones with the roses and stuff. thanks!!!

1 Like

Heheeh…Honestly I do that all the time

haha i just keep forgetting everything but i think that is all and is @Chesirekitten101 doing the other cover still?

2 Likes

I guess so…YAY SHE ONLINE!

1 Like

Yes I just got off for a while

1 Like

im not sure how i want the other cover to look like… do either of you have any ideas? @Chesirekitten101

1 Like